Best Card Games for Adults
Bestseller No. 1
Cards Against Humanity
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- This is the main game. Buy this first.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
Bestseller No. 2
These Cards Will Get You Drunk - Fun Adult Drinking Game for Parties
- The fun adult drinking card game that will have you and your friends LOL-ing.
- Compete, vote and screw your friends over with 100 dynamic cards - no two games are the same.
- Super easy to learn and play - perfect for your next party, pregame or nights in.
- Great for 2-8 players, ages 21+.
- Play with beer, shots, wine, water...whatever, but always drink responsibly!
Bestseller No. 3
Hygge Games ...I should have known that! Trivia Game Green
- Age: 14+ / Players 2+
- Package Dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H
- Country of origin : Poland
Bestseller No. 4
UNO Family Card Game, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, Travel-Friendly, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up [Amazon Exclusive]
- UNO is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play!
- In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards.
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!"
- This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
Bestseller No. 5
Truth or Drink The Game by Cut Games - Hilariously Funny Questions You’d Dare to Answer Out Loud - Best Adult Card Game for Parties and Game Night
- PERFECT FOR ADULT PARTIES AND GAME NIGHTS: This game is the perfect twist on a classic party game. 432 questions on 220 cards + 55 strategy cards - all in in a very handsome box.
- BE THE ULTIMATE GIFT GIVER: Truth or Drink makes a great & funny gift for men, women, or anyone who's ready to get a bit weird. Makes an awesome, head-turning birthday gift, and you'll be an absolute legend at your next white elephant party.
- HOW TO PLAY: The rules are simple: Set out the drinks, and shuffle together decks of your choice. Draw a card and ask the questions printed on it. Will you have a nice stiff drink, or tell the cold hard truth? By night’s end, you’ll all be better friends after asking the questions you’d never dared ask out loud. Recommended for groups of 2 to 8 people. Perfect for group gatherings or even a fun first date.
- MADE BY CUT: Based on our hit YouTube series Truth or Drink, with over 2.4 billion views (and counting!). We created this game as a way to test the boundaries we have with friends, family, and the ones we love. So pull up a seat! A bottle is the only thing that stands between you and the ultimate truth.
- EXPANSION PACKS: Try our Truth or Drink Expansion Packs; Truth or Drink: Sin and Truth or Drink: What Up Fam. Compatible with the original game or to play on their own.
Bestseller No. 6
There's Been a Murder - A Collaborative Card Game of Death and Deduction by Pressman
- Work together as detectives to bring the Murderer to justice!
- Easy-to learn social deduction game that’s different each time you play it
- Players use the unique effects of their cards to discover and communicate who they think is holding the Murderer card
- Don’t let the Murderer escape or everyone loses!
- For 3-8 players, ages 14 and up
SaleBestseller No. 7
Trivial Pursuit Game: Stuff You Should Know Edition, Trivia Questions Inspired by the Stuff You Should Know Podcast, Game for Ages 16 and Up
- ANSWER TRIVIA FROM THE HIT PODCAST: Prove you know your stuff by answering trivia questions inspired by episodes of the hugely popular podcast Stuff You Should Know
- INCLUDES 600 TRIVIA QUESTIONS: Get ready for weird, fascinating, and unbelievable trivia. Each question is inspired by topics from different episodes of the Stuff You Should Know podcast.
- FEATURES 6 FASCINATING CATEGORIES: History; Pop Culture; Myths, Legends, and Conspiracies; Science and Tech; Humans; and SYSK Selects, a mix of topics hand-picked by podcast hosts, Josh and Chuck
- GAME FOR 3-6 PLAYERS: If you're a fan of the Stuff You Should Know podcast or just curious about the world, this trivia game's for you. Get ready for fun facts about food to flies, to hiccups and more
- BOARD GAME FOR ADULTS AND TEENS: This Trivial Pursuit: Stuff You Should Know Edition Game is great for teens and adults ages 16 and up
SaleBestseller No. 8
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game Purple
- Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card
- Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults
- Ages 8 to adult ;1-7 players; Includes solitaire version
- Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players
- Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards
SaleBestseller No. 9
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored -- Just Spit it Out... Or Not -- Quick Thinking Party Game -- Adult Humor -- Ages 17+
- ADULT HUMOR—With categories made to take your mind to the gutter for some adult fun!
- THINK FAST—Try to name 3 items in your category before time runs out!
- SILLY SLIP UPS—In your rush to answer the prompt in 5 seconds, who knows what you’ll say!
- FUNNY GAME—As you race against the clock, there is plenty of laughter to share in from what you spit out!
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED—Game includes a timer to keep track of your 5 seconds!
Bestseller No. 10
MONOPOLY Deal Card Game (Amazon Exclusive)
- New Monopoly Deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere
- Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it
- Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people
- Fun, fast dealing…every card counts
Bestseller No. 11
Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens - Family Card Game - Card Game for Adults, Teens & Kids
- Poetry for Neanderthals is a competitive word-guessing card game from Exploding Kittens where you must speak good or get hit with a NO! stick
- Using only single syllable words, give clues to your team trying to guess your secret phrase. If you mess up and use a big word, you get bopped on the head with a 2-foot long inflatable club.
- So, instead of saying "broccoli," you'd say something like "green thing you eat for live long and have good health."
- It's a board game that forces you to explain complicated ideas using simple vocabulary. It's a game that forces you to sound a little bit dumb.
- Poetry for Neanderthals is fun for both grownups and children. It takes a few minutes to learn and about 20 minutes to play.
SaleBestseller No. 12
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-6 Players
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends - Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-6 Players, Ages 7+ - Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
Bestseller No. 13
Oh Fruck! A Raucous Card Game That Combines Strategy with Special Rules That Change Every Time You Play.
- Oh Fruck is a raucous card game that combines strategy with special rules that change every time you play.
- Fun-filled game for 2-6 players (up to 12 players when combined with another deck).
- Be the first player to discard all your cards, but watch out for the special rules … and don’t get Frucked.
- Includes over 100 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, instructions, plus a Benevolent order of Fruckers membership card.
- Launched on Kickstarter. Funded in 1 day.
Bestseller No. 14
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!
- hole in one: play nine, the card game of golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- all ages: recommended for ages 8 and up, play nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- play: players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (full play in description)
- any occasion: perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, this match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- specifications: for 2-6 players. recommended for ages 8+. includes 2 decks of premium play nine cards (108 cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. play time: 15-20 min.
Bestseller No. 15
Off Topic Adult Party Game - Fun Board and Card Game for Group Game Night
- Creativity Rules: Off Topic is a fun board game that gets the brain juices flowin’ and stirs up some hilarious conversations during friends and family game night.
- How To Play: Draw a card to set the topics, and roll the die to set the letter that your responses must begin with. Flip the sand timer and you're off! Race against time to write down answers for each topic that begin with the letter rolled.
- Defend Your Answers: Coming up with answers is only part of the game. Debating answers with your friends and family is where the real fun happens!
- What's In The Box?! Each game box comes with everything you need for endless rounds of fun: a 20-sided die, 16 game cards, 8 white boards, 10 dry erase markers, and a 2 minute sand timer.
- Fast Paced Fun: The perfect party game for adults to play with 2-8 players. The best game for those with short attentions spans, (read: everyone) the pace is quick, the rules are simple, and games can be as brief as 30 minutes, or as fun as 90 minutes!
SaleBestseller No. 16
Cinephile: A Card Game
- Everett, Cory (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 150 Pages - 08/27/2019 (Publication Date) - Clarkson Potter (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 17
CHRONOLOGY - The Game Where You Make History - 20th Anniversary Edition
- Think you know which came first – the invention of mayonnaise or decaffeinated coffee? Lincoln’s Gettysburg address or John Deere’s first plow? Test your knowledge with Chronology by Buffalo Games – the game of all time!
- Build your own timeline of cards. Someone will read you a historical event from a card. You decide where that event falls in your timeline. If you are right, keep the card and your timeline grows. The first player to build a timeline of 10 cards wins!
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+
- Contents include 429 double-sided cards with 858 events
- Made in the USA
Bestseller No. 18
You Laugh You Drink - The Drinking Game for People Who Can't Keep a Straight Face [A Party Game]
- 150 cards with hilarious prompts that will make you laugh then make you tipsy
- On your turn, do what the card says and don’t hold back
- For everyone else, can you keep a straight face if someone yells at your crotch or does a PSA on why sex is bad? Keep a straight face or bottoms up
- By the creators of the best-selling party game Drunk Stoned or Stupid
- For 3+ players ages 21+
Bestseller No. 19
Incohearent - The Party Game Where You Compete to Guess The Gibberish - by What Do You Meme?
- Get Talking: Compete with friends (& maybe family!) to make sense out of gibberish from pop-culture categories.
- Grab Friends: This game is encouraged to be played with 2+ players!
- How To Play: A rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, the round is over, and the next person becomes the judge.
- What's Inside: Contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions.
- Brought to you by What Do You Meme?: We also make other party games inspired by pop culture. Check out our store for more good stuff.
Bestseller No. 20
WTF Did You Say A Party Game Against All Dignity and Morality Full Game, XL Set of 594 Cards
- BIGGER & BOLDER THAN THE COMPETITION - WTF Did You Say Stretches the Moral Boundary Unlike Any Other!
- HUGE SET OF 594 Cards - 108 Red Rule Cards with 486 White Cards
- THIS IS NOT AN EXPANSION - This is a Full Game Set, That will fulfill Hours of Entertainment
- You'll Feel Horrible About Yourself When You Play This Game
- 100% MANUFACTURER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If This Isn't the Best Party Game You've Ever Played, Please Contact the Manufacturer and They'll Offer a Full Refund!