Best Coffee Grinders for 2021
The modern market is currently flooded with some of the best coffee grinders. The grinders have been of significant help when making fresh and high-quality coffee. The devices are considered helpful for a wide range of reasons, including cost efficiency, ease of use, control in the taste of coffee, and freshness. They also allow coffee lovers to enjoy sweet aromas during the grinding process. Read on to learn the advantages of coffee grinders and how to choose one that suits your needs.
Advantages of Coffee Grinders
Most coffee lovers fancy fresh ground coffee, regardless of what kind it is. There is something unique about freshly ground coffee, which brings a smile as the first scent floats across the house or café. To enjoy the unique flavors of fresh ground coffee, owning a coffee grinder is a must. The grinder helps to make coffee tastier. Besides, it also offers an array of benefits, including:
- Ease of Use
The best thing about coffee grinders is that they are easy to use and are virtually safe. The device comes with different features installed and does not need manual methods such as warming plates and automatic shut off. This means you do not have to strain to use your coffee maker, but you only need to have your favorite coffee beans. The machine takes care of the task, and your job is only to choose your ideal settings and wait for your coffee to brew.
- Greater Control
There are many different types of coffee grinders found in the market today. With all these options, you can have greater control over your perfect coffee taste. If you run a coffee shop, you can meet all your customers’ needs hassle-free.
Furthermore, there are different sizes of coffee grinders that help in determining the strength of the brew. If you prefer strong coffee, a finer grind will be your safest bet. If you like your coffee not so bold but taster, the coarser grind will be a perfect option.
- Great for Energy Saving
The best coffee grinders come with automatic shut-off features that help in saving electricity. It is common for people to forget to turn off their coffee makers, which consume a lot of electricity. That is why it makes sense to go for this energy-saving appliance.
- Fresher Tasting Coffee
The best thing about coffee grinders is the high levels of freshness that you get to enjoy. You will find that the coffee always has a better taste than the pre-packed coffee beans. Your coffee will also release a stronger aroma compared to the one you get from store-bought coffee grounds. Coffee grinders allow you to get the full flavor of the coffee, which makes it more delicious.
- Gets You Plenty of Cups
Usually, coffee grinders have unique features that help you choose the amount of coffee you’d want to brew. You can even pause during the process if you have already achieved the amount you need. This makes the grinders a perfect appliance if you are serving guests or customers in your restaurant.
There are many perks that you can reap from coffee grinders. The flavor, freshness, and superb taste are some of the benefits people enjoy from these machines. However, as a first-time buyer, you might be spoilt by the many choices available in the modern market. Luckily, we have shared some of the best coffee grinders to help you make an informed decision. They include the following.
- Burr grinding provides uniform grind and optimum flavor
- 18-position grind selector - from ultra-fine to extra-coarse
- 4 to 18-cup slide dial
- Removable 8 oz. bean hopper. Heavy-duty motor, Convenient cord storage
- Durable 40 millimeter stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- 15 settings (plus Micro settings) let you adjust your grind to suit your taste
- One touch start timer keeps your last setting, just push to grind
- Hopper holds up to 0.75 pounds of Coffee beans. Product Dimension - 12x7.4x16 inch
- Grounds container accommodates up to 110 grams (enough for 12 cups). Never use water or other liquids to clean the inside of the grinder/burrs
- Stainless steel conical burrs designed to minimize grinding heat and protect the essential oils in the coffee bean
- 60 precise grind settings from the finest Espresso to the coarsest French Press Grind. Voltage: 110 120 Volts. Power: 165 Watts
- Precision Electronic Timer allows users to adjust grind time in 0.2 second increments and consistent dose every time
- 18 ounce coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage, and transfer of the bean hopper
- Grind directly into portafilter, grinds container, gold tone filter basket or paper filter
- Quieter than competitors: Whether it’s early morning or late at night, you can make fresh grounds without making too much noise
- Removable grinding chamber: The grinding chamber removes for easy filling of whole beans or spices once finished, remove the chamber for easy cleaning
- Make up to 12 cups of coffee: You can grind up to 9 tablespoons of beans, enough for 12 cups of coffee. Wipe the base with a damp cloth
- Hidden cord storage: A hideaway cord storage at the bottom of the grinder stores the cord neatly and out of sight when it is not in use
- Stainless steel blades: Durable stainless steel blades grind coffee beans and spices with ease
- More Precise Than Blade Grinding - If you've been a coffee lover for years or just started to enjoy this delicious drink, you should know that the best and richest tasting coffee comes from freshly ground coffee beans. That is why selecting a good coffee grinder electric and precise like ours is a crucial step for preparing the best tasting coffee at home.
- 17 Grind Settings - SuperGrind Burr Grinder comes with 17 adjustable grind sizes, ranging from extra-fine to coarse, allowing you to make any type of coffee you want. Use as an espresso grinder, for French Press, Moka Pot, Aeropress, Drip Coffee Makers, Percolators, Turkish brew and many more. Simply adjust to your preferred grind size and enjoy the perfect cup of coffee however you like!
- Most Precise Grind - With burr gears made from high quality stainless steel you will never have to worry about uneven coffee grounds, no matter which grind size you select. The gear reduction motor with reduced noise, precisely grinds slower, and more evenly than any other grinder on the market, while retaining the coffee's natural aroma and flavor, for a rich robust taste.
- Removable Burr for Easier Cleaning - With this convenient removable burr coffee grinder feature, cleaning the SuperGrind Burr Grinder is effortless. Simply remove the burr shaft from the coffee bean grinder and using a soft brush, brush away any coffee grounds from the shaft and motor housing.
- Superior Quality With Mueller - We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Our unparalleled 24/7 live telephone customer support is ready and waiting to assist with anything you need!
- SPECIALTY COFFEE ASSOCIATION AWARD WINNING GRINDERS - Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- GO-TO ENTRY LEVEL GRINDER - Baratza’s best-selling grinder, with its small footprint, is THE choice for brewing coffee at home. Available in White or Black.
- USER FRIENDLY - A convenient, front-mounted pulse button, plus a simple ON/OFF switch make it easy to grind fresh coffee.
- 40 GRIND SETTINGS - Engineered with 40mm commercial-grade conical burrs that help you explore the extensive range of brew methods (espresso, Aeropress, Hario V60, Chemex, French Press, and automatic brewers).
- WARRANTY/QUALITY PARTS - Hardened alloy steel burrs manufactured in Liechtenstein, Europe, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability to ensure the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Encore is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty. 2020 Update has exact same trusted functionality with a sleek new exterior.
- 【Grinding Coarse or Fine Coffee Beans as you Please】Just by simply pressing the lid for different seconds to get coarse or fine coffee powder.
- 【Rapid Grinding】High power with 20000-24000 r/min allows you to get your desired coffee powder within 8-15 seconds.
- 【Dishwasher Safe】The stainless steel cups can be removed from the base. The removable cups are dishwasher safe and easy to clean as well.
- 【Multipurpose】Use the small counter top grinding machine as a grain mill grinder in the kitchen, a nut grinder, a pepper grinder, a salt grinder or an all purpose spice grinder.
- 【What you get】You will get a coffee grinder, a 2-blade cup, a 2-in-1 coffee spoon with brush, a user manual, the 2-year warranty and our friendly customer service.
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE AND PRECISION: 33 percentage greater grinding range to provide precision grinding for all types of coffee brewing methods: Drip Filter Coffee, French Press Cold Brew, Pour Over Espresso and more
- PREMIUM BURR GRIND: Metallic flat burr coffee grinder provides full control over the grind size and uniform grinding for the full coffee flavor
- CUSTOMIZABLE GRIND: 12 grind fineness settings plus intermediary settings for precise grinding. Adjust the fineness level for any type of coffee, from fine for espresso to coarse for French press
- CUSTOMIZABLE QUANTITY: 2-12 cups quantity selection settings with auto-stop to automatically grind the exact quantity you need
- LARGE CAPACITY: 8 ounce whole coffee bean hopper and removable grounds container have the capacity to produce grinds for 30-32 cups of coffee
- Consistent Grinds Every Time – Unlike many others on the market, the Mueller HyperGrind gives you perfect consistency & precision control over the coarseness of your Pour Over, Drip, Chemex, Cold Brew, French Press, Percolator,Turkish, Espresso, Herb, or Spices grind EVERY TIME!
- Compact & Stylish – Takes up minimum counter space and can be easily stored in cupboards and drawers but with its great modern Eurocentric styling, you just might want to leave it out in the open.
- Quality Above All Else - Crafted with the same essence as traditional German precision machinery, our Mueller HyperGrind Precision Grinder is designed and tested through three professional grade inspections to outlast and outperform the competition!
- Powerful & Efficient - Long lasting blades made from strong and durable stainless steel will easily grind any type of coffee you like, from coarse to fine quickly and efficiently with minimum grinding noise.
- There is a patron saint of coffee house owners. St. Drogo of Sebourg, also known as Dreux, Drugo, and Druron, a Flemish saint, has that honor. He survived for forty years on barley, water, and the Holy Eucharist.
- Like Catholic saints and the Catholic faith? Give for 1st Holy Communion, Confirmation, Baptism, or RCIA.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Undoubtedly, good quality coffee beans translate to high-quality coffee. To turn these coffee beans into powder, you should use the best coffee grinders. The wrong choice of a grinder can lead to inconsistent coffee powder. This guide outlines the factors you should consider to buy a coffee grinder that handles your coffee beans in the best way possible. They include:
Coffee grinders are designed to hold different amounts of coffee. Therefore, capacity should be a priority when choosing a coffee grinder. If you are only making coffee for yourself, a smaller capacity grinder will be the safest option. Conversely, if you run a coffee shop or making coffee for guests, you can go with the larger capacity grinder.
Coffee grinders are equipped with a mechanical motor that grinds the coffee beans. The motor runs at different speeds depending on the grinder’s model. If you prefer the high-speed grinder, choose one equipped with gear reduction. This helps maintain average heat production, thus eliminating the risk of burning coffee or adversely affecting its aroma and flavor.
- Grind Settings
When searching for the best coffee grinders, you will find that every model is described based on the settings of offers. The common types are stepped and stepless coffee grinders. Stepped coffee grinders provide several settings that you should select before grinding your beans. Stepless grinders do not offer conventional settings, allowing you to choose from a broad range.
- Ease of Use and Cleaning
As a first-time coffee grinder user, you might not know if it is easy to use. That is why you should take the time to read user testimonials and reviews of your ideal grinder. If you know that you will be frustrated by a device that takes extra effort to use and clean, choose one that requires little maintenance.
- Your Budget
There are multiple types of coffee grinders on the shelves today. That is why you should know how much you are willing to invest in getting the best quality for your money. If your budget is pretty tight, you should do thorough research and choose a reasonably priced grinder without compromising quality. If you are in the market to buy a burr grinder, be ready to spend more bucks.
Ideally, it is vital to take your time when looking for the best coffee grinders. You can consider all the above points, do online research, and ask for recommendations from people within your circle. After your purchase, you should also take all the necessary steps to keep your coffee grinder in the best possible condition. It will help you enjoy the best returns on your investment.