Best floating Bluetooth speaker for 2021
Floating Bluetooth speakers are all the rage right now. Everybody is stuck in their homes right now and the best way to spend some time is to listen to some music. But if you have a pool as well, then you will also stay for some time there. But what if there was a way to do both of them at the same time?
That’s why you need the best floating Bluetooth speaker for 2021. If you want to enjoy some time in your pool and also want to listen to some beats, then the floating speakers are the answer for you. They are Bluetooth speakers, so there are no worries about having a long wire. Also, the floating speakers are waterproof, which means you do not need to be afraid of water damage to the speakers.
When it comes to floating Bluetooth speakers, you will find no lack of options in the market. However, you have to be smart about where you spend the money as you need the most value out of your spending. So, it is vital to determine which floating Bluetooth speaker is the right choice for you.
There is a difference between choosing a normal Bluetooth speaker and a floating Bluetooth speaker. As mentioned earlier, floating speakers are mainly used to play music in your pools, tubs, or Jacuzzis. They are a favorite right now at the pool parties, so there are some extra features that you need to be looking for in a floating Bluetooth speaker. The size and build are the most obvious things, but are crucial in this case since you need the perfect size that can fit comfortably in your bathrooms or tubs. Even if you are using it in the pool, getting an extra bulky speaker can hinder the people in the pool.
The next thing you need to pay special attention to in a floating Bluetooth speaker is the connectivity. This is more vital in the case of floating speakers because, in most scenarios, the parent device will be a little far from the speakers, so there are chances of a drop in the signal strength. Also, if you use the speakers in the pool, they will be moved around continuously. In this case, the Bluetooth has to be extremely strong, or the sound quality can get distorted and even completely disconnected from the device.
The water resistance is another vital aspect of floating speakers. Since these speakers will be continuously used in places near water, whether in the showers or the pools, they need to have ample water resistance so that they are not damaged. There are different levels of water resistance on different speakers, which you need to check carefully.
One of the most important features that you need to check is the sound quality. This does not refer to the normal sound output, but the sound offered in the presence of water. If there is a disturbance in the sound when the speaker is in the water, it is hardly worth your money. There are many aspects that you need to take care of when choosing a floating Bluetooth speaker.
For that purpose, given below are some of the reviews collected about the best ten floating Bluetooth speakers in the market. All the aspects about each of them have been elaborated in detail so you can finally determine what kind of speaker you need and choose one for yourself.
Best floating Bluetooth speaker for 2021
Below is the list of the Best Floating Bluetooth Speakers for 2021 that you can choose from.[amazon table=”2481″]
This is one of the best portable Bluetooth speakers in the market. The design has been specially made so that you get a completely weatherproof speaker. The sound quality is excellent, so that you get rich sounding music. You can take the speaker into your showers as they are completely waterproof and will not be damaged.
- This product is easily one of the best floating Bluetooth speakers for 2021. They can be used both as an indoor as well as an outdoor speaker.
- The sound quality is rich so that you can experience the best of music.
- You can pair two speakers to play at the same time.
- A long-lasting charge and a range of up to 100 feet make it an ideal choice for your money.
- The sound quality is great, even with noise and disturbance in the background.
- Battery life is decent enough to keep it going.
- The build is very durable and can withstand water and fall damage.
- There are some synchronization issues with the base devices after a prolonged period of use.
- Some of the vibrations produced by the speaker can be annoying to some people.
- The volume could be louder.
This model is a great choice when it comes to a waterproof floating Bluetooth speaker. The speakers are powerful in their sound quality and are also equipped with a power bank, so charging is no longer an issue. Besides listening to music, it also offers a perfect calling experience due to its built-in noise-canceling system.
- The powerful Bluetooth allows you to connect the speaker to up to three devices.
- The device comes with IPX7 waterproof protection that makes it suitable for use in wet areas.
- The rechargeable battery offers enough juice to keep it going for 20 hours.
- You can connect multiple JBL speakers for a more immersing sound effect.
- The sound quality is great on both high and low notes, and the bass is good enough.
- The compact design makes it the ideal choice for carrying around on travels.
- The battery life works better than expected.
- There have been reports of people receiving counterfeits of this product, so it needs to be thoroughly checked.
- After some period of usage, some of the models’ batteries got on fire during charging.
If you want to enjoy some music in your pool, then you need the best floating Bluetooth speaker for the pool with lights. This is just the right product for you. This speaker has been made under the most stringent quality checks so that you get the best one.
- The speakers come with IPX7 waterproof resistance.
- The powerful Bluetooth connectivity ensures that you get the highest quality of stereo sound.
- The speakers are rechargeable and do not need any kind of extra batteries.
- The speakers have up to seven different lighting schemes, so it is the perfect choice for having a pool party.
- The sound quality is decent and offers rich notes and beats for the music.
- The lights are a great addition and look especially attractive at night.
- The battery is long-lasting and does not need frequent charging.
- The inside construction is very unstable, which makes it prone to flipping over when placed on uneven surfaces.
- There are some disturbances in the sound output when used in a pool.
This floating Bluetooth speaker has been designed with modern aesthetics in mind. This is a very good choice when it comes to portable Bluetooth speakers. It has an LED screen that shows the time, battery state, and other information like the playing mode. You can listen to the radio through this and also change channels directly from the buttons on the speaker itself.
- The multifunctional LED display makes it easy to know the different modes it plays and what you are listening to.
- There are LED lights blinking according to the beats of the music.
- The speaker is IPX7 water-resistant, so you do not have to hesitate before using it at a pool party.
- Bluetooth 5.0 ensures strong connectivity and uninterrupted music.
- The speakers offer a 3D surround sound experience.
- The sound is loud and clear, making it a good choice for pool parties.
- The speaker is well-designed and floats well in water.
- The suction cup can be used to stick it on a wall, and the water resistance is effective enough to use it in a shower.
- The battery-saving mode automatically lowers the voice for some time and then slowly raises it again. This can be a little problematic when listening to audiobooks.
- Some of the models were reported to stop working after a period of use.
If you are looking for a floating Bluetooth speaker for a pool with lights, this is one of the market’s best choices. The speaker has been designed specifically to offer high bass and clear sound while being waterproof for use in pool parties. Made in a sleek design and an LED display, this is a perfect choice for your home.
- The speakers have an IPX7 waterproof resistance so that you do not have to worry about using them in showers and pools.
- The sound quality is loud and clear, along with high bass.
- There is an LED display with multiple color modes that look attractive for your children and sets the party’s mood.
- The build is sturdy and durable.
- The sound quality is very good and produces decent bass.
- There is a very long Bluetooth range for playing music uninterrupted.
- The LED lightings add a nice touch to the look of the speaker.
- There is some distortion in the music if the water is not completely still.
- There is a problem in some models that do not allow the music to play at full volume, or it turns it down automatically.
If you want the best floating Bluetooth speaker for outdoors, then this is the speaker for you. This model boasts a robust sound output and a 4400mAh battery that can keep your music going for 24 hours. The design has been made to make it more portable and compact and offers powerful Bluetooth for ranged and strong connectivity.
- The 20W speakers are designed for higher efficiency and output.
- The speakers have IPX7 water resistance that allows it to be submerged up to a depth of 1m for 30 minutes.
- You can connect two speakers simultaneously to get a higher output.
- The 4400mAh battery makes sure that you don’t have to charge it frequently.
- The sound quality is very high and offers a crystal clear output.
- The speaker functions well in showers without any interruption.
- The charging is decent and offers long playing times
- Some of the models were reported for producing muffled and distorted sounds.
- After a few months of use, some of the models were reported not to hold a charge.
When it comes to portable Bluetooth speakers, this is one of the best in the market. With a robust design, this speaker is ideal for outdoor parties and can be floated or even submerged in water. This is the right speaker with a six-way speaker system and a powerful Bluetooth if you want a robust and immersive sound output.
- The speaker is completely waterproof and dustproof; it also meets the IP67 international standards.
- You can also connect the speakers to a virtual assistant like Google or Siri and control the music just by a touch.
- According to your liking, the LED lighting and the numerous buttons make it easier to control and customize the music.
- The sound output is very good.
- The Bluetooth connectivity is good and plays your music uninterrupted for long distances.
- It is extremely weatherproof and can withstand sand and water.
- The sound output is high when connected with wire than when playing via Bluetooth.
- Some of the models were reported to stop working after a few days of use.
This is one of the best floating Bluetooth speakers with lights. The design is specially made for the speaker to be a portable and stylish addition to your room. Powerful Bluetooth connectivity and a 20+ hour long battery life makes the music listening experience very attractive.
- The lights are very pretty and put up a good show with the music’s beats.
- The speakers come with IP67 waterproof and dustproof protection that ensures no damage comes to the speaker, irrespective of where you use it.
- You can also pair two speakers together for a stereo mode operation.
- There is high-quality sound output and crystal clear bass.
- The sound output is very clear and rich, along with high bass.
- The lights make it look very attractive.
- It offers a very compact size that makes it ideal for carrying around.
- Some of the models were reported not to hold a charge after a short use.
- The sound level may feel not high enough for some people.
If you are looking for a floating Bluetooth speaker for a hot tub, this is the right product. It has been designed to float in a hot tub or hang in the shower and be submerged. It comes equipped with lights and strong Bluetooth connectivity. A long-lasting battery allows you to listen longer to your favorite music.
- It produces strong Bluetooth connectivity for non-stop music.
- The speakers are water-resistant so that you can use it in the hot tub.
- It gives high-quality sound output and a very long-lasting battery.
- The sound quality is vibrant and clear.
- The water-resistant feature makes it capable of using in pools and hot tubs.
- There is a long enough range for Bluetooth connectivity.
- Sometimes, splashing water can lower the volume
- Some of the models were reported to have charging problems
This is the ideal floating Bluetooth speaker for the pool. It has a robust design and highly waterproof coating. It has great compatibility and can be paired with almost any devices that support Bluetooth.
- There is a very high-quality sound output.
- It is made with IP67 standard waterproof coating for protection.
- It supports hands-free calling and is extremely portable.
- The sound quality is decent.
- The Bluetooth connection is strong.
- The shape makes it a perfect fit for carrying anywhere.
- The build quality is a little problematic.
- Sometimes, there is a disturbance in the sound output.
So, you have gotten a list of the top 10 best floating Bluetooth speakers for 2021. By now, you might have realized what your needs are when it comes to floating Bluetooth speakers. For further simplification, given below is a list of the criteria you need to check to determine which is the right choice for you. Once you match the specifications of the speaker with the criteria given below, you will be able to decide exactly if the speaker is worth your purchase or not.
- Water-resistance – This should be the top criteria because it will be a waste of money to buy a Bluetooth speaker for pool parties with low water resistance. If your speaker for the pool party gets damaged when put in water, then the whole point of getting a pool speaker is null and void. There are different levels of water resistance available on the speakers, so make sure that whatever speaker you buy meets the requirements of your pool and its depth.
- Build and size – This is important because you do not want to keep or carry around a bulky speaker. So, choose the most optimal size for you. These speakers are the preference of people who want something fun for their tubs or pools. Therefore, it is important to ascertain that the build of the speaker of your choice fits with that of your pool or hot tub. It will be a waste to buy a speaker that does not fit in the tub or is too bulky to be placed in your pool, so make sure that you have the correct speaker build.
- Sound quality – This is the most vital criteria. Make sure that the sound output is clear enough when distant from the device or in the water. Apart from all the extra amenities, the main thing that you need to make sure about the speaker is that the sound output is acceptable. If you get a speaker without clear and rich sound output, then your speaker’s purchase is a complete waste. So when you are buying a pool speaker, make sure that the sound quality is working and check if there are any disturbances occurring when used in water.
- Bluetooth connectivity – Make sure that the Bluetooth in the speaker has decent range and quality to enjoy limitless music. If the Bluetooth of the speaker is not decent, then the problem of getting disconnected persists when the speaker has moved a little farther away from the device. So if your primary device is in the house and you bring out the speaker to your poolside only to get it disconnected, then it’s a waste of money. So make sure that the speaker of your choice has a decent level of Bluetooth connectivity.
- Price – This is important, as well. Keep an eye on your pocket so that you get the most value out of your money. There are so many choices out there that you might end up spending more money than your budget allows. So spend your money smartly and make sure that you get the maximum efficiency out of the amount you spend on the speakers.
Now that you have this buying guide at your disposal, you are ready to go out and get the perfect floating Bluetooth speaker for yourself!