Best Gaming Mouse for 2021
In this article we will review the Best Gaming Mouse for 2021. At first glance, it may seem like games can be played with any mouse, but the truth is that the regular office mouse doesn’t give the top gameplay performance, and you need to get a mouse that matches the rhythm of the game with more effectiveness. Are you looking for the best gaming mouse for 2019? Keep reading to know more:
Gaming mice are designed for precise and faster movements, and they also allow for some customization options.
Moreover, most of the gaming mice are genre specific, i.e., they work extremely well with some type of games over others. So, the first thing you should decide before buying a gaming mouse is the genre you love and play the most. However, if you don’t want to stick to a single genre and want to try a wide range of games, then there are also all-purpose mice.
To have some more insight into genre-specific mice, let’s look at some of the popular types of gaming mice:
- All-purpose mice: These mice are good for every game, ranging from FPS and MMO to adventure. If you like to have different tastes of games, then this will prove to be the most versatile of all.
- FPS mice: These are the most popular mice and are best suited for first-person shooting games such as Rainbow Six, Call of Duty, etc. The FPS mice have a ‘sniper button’ under the thumb which can slow down the DPI for difficult shots.
- MMO Mice: MMO mice are quite bulky and are best suited for games that require so many custom-bound skills. Most of them have alternate button mapping which you can use with your fingers. These mice are for the lovers of Star Wars and Warcraft etc.
- Customizable Mice: As the name suggests, these mice let users customize settings such as how palm-rest or button should feel like. They come a little pricier, but these finely tuned mice deliver the best performance.
In addition to the types of mice, there are also some other points worth noting such as:
- a) Lighting: There are mice with different lighting options. Some have just one red or blue color, while RGB has become the new trend for gaming mice. Lights don’t do anything to improve the game, but in addition to aesthetics, they help in keeping different game profiles straightforward.
- b) Laser or Optical: Mice with optical sensors are no doubt the best choice among the gamers as they don’t create any input lag. But laser technology has improved rapidly over the past few years, and today there are laser-sensors mice in the market in which input lag is completely non-existent.
- c) DPI Rating: DPI or Dots per inch are different for office and gaming mice. If the DPI rating is high, it means the user has to move less to make the cursor travel a larger distance. DPI options are customizable in most of the mice. For normal use, a rating of 1000DPI should be enough. However, if you are playing with two or more monitors, then the mouse must have DPI or 8000 or more.
- d) Wired or Wireless: A few years ago, wireless mice were simply not compatible with They weren’t as responsive as needed to high speeding and reactive games. Wired mice were the best option for gaming. But the technology has improved a lot, and today wireless mice satisfy all the requirements for even hardest games.
- e) Price: In the technological world, you get what you pay for, and this is true for mice as well. The price of the mice can vary from less than fifty dollars to more than two hundred dollars. While cheaper mice are usually Chinese ones, who perform only the basic functions and have no guarantee. Going a little higher over fifty dollars can get you all the major brands which offer excellent features. For even fancier options such as customizable palm rest and thumb buttons, you can choose mice which cost more than one-hundred dollars.
Getting a perfect mouse is not rocket science if you know what you’re looking for. In the following reviews, we will look at some popular mice out there in the market and reflect on their features, advantages, and disadvantages.
Best Gaming Mouse for 2021
- Full-speed USB performance whether wireless or wired: Executes commands up to eight times faster than a standard USB mouse
- 13 programmable controls: Perform simple commands or intricate macros with a single click of a button
- Onboard memory: Store up to five ready-to-play profiles
- Quick-connect USB recharging/data cable: Automatically switches to data-over-cable mode while you're charging for non-stop gaming
- Laser accuracy for Windows PCs: Gaming-grade precision for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. Some profile settings require optional software download for functioning
Logitech has a passion for building innovative gaming instruments. For years they’ve constantly been improving their methodology and ways of testing to bring out technologies through which gamers can achieve the highest level of precision, accuracy, speed, and reliability.It is believed that mice primarily designed for Multiplayer Online Games (MMO) are the monsters of this genre, but also non-versatile in adapting to other genres. But Logitech G700 is one of those mice, which have strived to eliminate this problem completely. In addition to better sensors, multiple new features, and easily customizable options, these mice also give the freedom of switching from wired to wireless anytime the user feels like.
- Ultra-Durable and Comfortable Design
This mouse is a bit heavy as compared to other wired mouse because of additional rechargeable battery and a transceiver which are present inside. This, however, results in excellent reaction times and the users can move it smoothly over any kind of surface.
The mouse has a grooved, textured thumb rest which fit the thumb perfectly and thus makes it a really comfortable mouse. It fits in all sizes of hands flawlessly and provides a good grip. The buttons have a long life and have been rated to endure more than 20 million clicks, which indeed is greater than most of the other gaming mice. The base of the mouse provides very little friction and can glide with no effort on any kind of surface.
- Easily Customizable Buttons
G700 has 13 programmable controlling buttons which include:
- Eight G keys are ranging from G4, G5… to G11.
- Left and Right click buttons
- Two toggle buttons through which DPI can be increased or decreased.
- A toggle button which allows switching the scroll wheel from free spinning to ratcheting
The scroll wheel can be scrolled up and down and also in the horizontal direction.
Using Logitech Gaming Software, users can transfer the function of any keystroke of keyboard or macros key to the button on the mouse. With pre-configured settings, the mouse’s performance can also be controlled without the help of software.
- The Ability to Set and Download Multiple Game Profiles
This is undoubtedly one of the most commendable features of the G700 gaming mouse. The mouse can work with ten separate game profiles, five of which can even be stored on the mouse. The 13 buttons can also be customized separately for different game profiles. When the mouse is connected to another PC, there’s no need for reconfiguration of the profiles and settings.
- Wide Range of DPI
G700 has the maximum sensitivity of 8200 DPI, and it allows shifting of DPI according to the requirement of the game and also the choice of users. For pixel-precise targeting, the optimum DPI is 200, while for faster maneuvers, it should be 8200 DPI. All are within reach of this mouse.
Moreover, the DPI setting can also be done separately for different profiles and can also be used on other PCs. For accurate trigger control, the DPI programming switches are right next to the left click.
- Rechargeable without Stopping the Game
The problem with most of the wireless mouse is that they have to be charged on charging pads and cannot be used when the charging is in process. But G700 has solved this problem and now there’s no need to stop playing while charging the mouse. Users can connect the USB wire which allows not only the same functionality of the mouse but also takes on the task of charging at the same time. When the charging is done, the USB wire can be removed, and the mouse can again work wirelessly.
- Great Speed and Accuracy
G700 has flipped the way gamers once used to look at wireless mice. It can transfer 1000 data points per second, which is not just good but faster than most of the so-called standard USB mice by a factor 18. There is just no delay between the user clicking the mouse and seeing the action taking place.
It has an accurate gaming laser-sensor for better user control no matter how fast the hand is moved. The dual scroll wheel facilitates amazing click-to-click precision and fast scrolling over long pages.
G700 is compatible with all the latest Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 7, 8, Vista, and XP.
- It has grooved, textured thumb-rest for perfect feel of the thumb. It can fit easily in the hands of all sizes.
- 13 programming control buttons which can be customized easily.
- Five different game profiles can be stored and transferred anywhere.
- There’s no need to stop the game when the mouse is being charged.
- The range of DPI setting is from 200 DPI to 8200 DPI and can be customized with buttons present near the left click.
- There is no input lag, and the transmission occurs at 1000 data reports per second.
- The laser-sensor has high accuracy and provides excellent control.
- Hands don’t stick with the mouse during long gaming sessions.
- The mouse is available only for right-hand users.
- The mouse is available only for right-hand users.
- The thumb buttons don’t produce any audible click and thus provide no feedback.
- The Logitech software doesn’t have a lot of resources and is available for Windows only.
- Price is too high for budget-friendly users.
- Gaming-grade laser gives you precision at any speed
- Up to 27 grams of extra weight give you the feel you want in your hand
- Onboard memory lets you take your settings with you
- Dual mode scroll wheel provides click-to-click or hyper-fast scrolling
- On-the-fly adjustable DPI gives you the right level of precision for any game scenario. Mouse also comes with 10 programmable buttons
Logitech has been the leader of manufacturing gaming peripherals for many years, famous for solid build and quality of keyboards and mice. They have constantly been striving to advance their cutting edge technology so that gamers can experience the highest level of speed and precision. Logitech G-series have already created the revolution in the world of gaming, and the latest one to join this series is G500 Programmable Gaming Mouse, which promises to be the best weapon for great control and precision.Its wide range of DPI, 10 programmable buttons, gaming-grade laser, onboard memory, dual-mode scroll, and a price tag of fewer than seventy dollars have set this mouse far ahead of its rival brands present in the market.
When it comes to making gaming mice, Logitech goes through relentless studying and testing for smooth buttons, surface coatings, grips and sensors which match with the level of fast-paced games, and the result of all these efforts can be easily seen in G500 Gaming Mouse.
- Sturdy Body and Simple Design
G500 has an extra 27g weight, which gives an amazing feel to the hands. The color of this mouse is grey, which can be considered as basic and non-bragging. There are textured pads for keeping outermost fingers and thumb. The left and right clicking buttons are curved, which only adds to the comfort of the user. The thumb rest is gripping and perfect for the thumb as well as the claw grip.
If a user wants lightweight during operation, then pressing the button at the bottom ejects a canister and releases some weights. It is also possible to mix and match and try different combinations of weights to find the most comfortable balance. The USB cable is long, braided and tangle-free.
- Easy Customizable Buttons
The mouse has 10 easily customizable buttons which can be listed as:
- Usual left and right click buttons.
- One clickable scroll wheel
- One button to switch the scroll wheel from ratcheting to free spinning.
- On the edge of the left click button are the two buttons meant for adjusting DPI settings.
- The last one can be considered as a macro key, and its function can easily be programmed as desired.
- Wide Range of DPI
G500 offers a wide range of DPI settings to match every gaming condition. The minimum and maximum sensitivities are 200 DPI and 5700 DPI respectively. 200 DPI is optimum for pixel-precise targeting while 5700 DPI is best suited for extremely fast maneuvering and also when the user is playing on multiple monitors.
Moreover, another thing which Game lovers would love about G500 is that there are separate DPIs for X-axis and Y-axis, which increases the precision of aiming and shooting. Changing the DPI setting is very easy with the two buttons near the left click button, and this can be done right on-the-fly.
- Powerful Onboard Memory
The settings of the mouse which a user has customized as per his preference can be transported anywhere, and when connected to a different PC, there’s no need to the reconfiguration of favorite titles and settings. Also, this feature is available without the help of any software.
- Smart Logitech Software
One of the best things about the Logitech Software is that it can not only easily recognize all the games which are installed on the computer but can also help the user in the programming of the specific profiles. These profiles can also be transported to a different PC without needing to reconfigure.
- Unbeatable Performance
Though being labeled primarily as an FPS mouse, G500 works fine and is accurate and precise for all the genres of games. Games such as Starcraft II, Bioship Infinity, etc. can be played smoothly with an extra advantage provided by the thumb buttons. The intuitive design of the mouse makes sure the hand doesn’t slip from its comfortable place.
- Great Precision
G500 features dual-mode scrolling, which means the users can enjoy fast scrolling through the pages with no delay. This is helpful in fast first-hand-shooting games.
Price is another noticeable thing about this mouse. A mouse packed with such striking features and with a price tag of fewer than seventy dollars is something that is found with not so many other mice.
- The weight of the mouse can be adjusted as per the user’s comfort.
- Textured pads and thumb rest make the mouse easy to grip and move without friction.
- There are 10 programmable buttons which the user can customize using the Logitech Software.
- Gaming profiles can be saved on the mouse and can be worked with on different computers.
- Dual mode scrolling provides hyper-fast scrolling without any input delay.
- The range of DPI setting is wide and can be adjusted on-the-fly using the two buttons present near the left click button.
- With excellent laser-sensing technique, this mouse provides amazing accuracy and speed.
- The almost frictionless scroll can be a problem as it moves the page up and down almost indefinitely.
- To adjust the DPI buttons, the user has to let go of his hands from the left key which is also the shooting button, and this can prove to be deadly.
- The Logitech software is not that easy and needs some time for a beginner to understand it. The software is not available for Mac OS.
- There are rival brands with fancier features and at a lower price.
- The Razer Naga's revolutionary 12 button thumb grid has been outfitted with mechanical switches to give you tactile and audible feedback, so you can be assured of every actuation.
- This iteration of the Razer Naga features an all-new one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
- The scroll wheel on the Razer Naga now goes left and right, as well as up, down and in for more buttons at your disposal, whether for destroying games or navigating a lengthy forum for the best MMO starts.
- Introducing the most intuitive mouse configurator you'll ever need for MMO gaming. Customize each and every button on the Razer Naga to your personal skillset, macros and hotkeys right from in the game via a non-intrusive overlay.
- Make your Razer Naga work exactly the way you need it to. Configure every button on this powerful MMO-optimized weapon.
- Sturdy Body and Elegant Design
It is a large and heavy mouse which accommodates a total of nineteen buttons. With such a large number of buttons, one may wonder about how the mouse is supposed to be held, but the layout makes it easy. The player can rest his palm on the steep curve of the mouse, while thumb can go on the thumb buttons. The pink finger has its own separate pad, while the ring finger can rest since it has no use.
For a left-handed player, Razer has built this mouse in sinister conformation, something which is not found in similar MMO mouse from Corsair and Logitech. Despite being difficult for claw grippers, this mouse is easy to hold and drag. The buttons have been placed as distant as possible without increasing the size of the mouse.
No matter how fast the game is running on the screen, the smooth texture of the mouse makes it easy to follow. The size is well crafted, and despite all those buttons, the mouse is light enough to be lifted easily.
- Multi-directional Scrolling
Scrolling wheel of Naga 2014 can be moved not just up and down, but also left and right and in. This helps in going through large web pages and makes the navigation of long forums easy for MMO lovers.
- The 12 Mechanical Thumb Buttons
This set of 12 buttons is obviously the prime eye-catching factor about this mouse. The buttons are crisp and mechanical, and they give pleasant tactile feedback when pressed so the users can be assured of the actuation. The buttons don’t really feel different simply by touching, but it’s the curve of the mouse which places every button at a different elevation, and it takes only minutes for the user to be able to recognize each of them without looking.
- The Generous range of DPI
Naga 2014 features the DPI range from 100 DPI to 8200 DPI. MMO games make use of both rapid keystrokes and camera movements, and this makes this wide range of DPI setting extremely helpful. For slow movements, the DPI rating can be fixed to 200 DPI, while for fast movements and playing with multiple monitors, higher DPIs are helpful. The DPIs can also be adjusted separately in X- and Y- axis which help in perfect precision for aiming and shooting.
- Advanced Sensors
A few years ago, the laser-sensor mice were not popular among the game lovers, but Naga 2014 features an improved 4G laser sensor which delivers ultra-responsiveness and accuracy to the games.
- In-game Configuration
Naga 2014 has introduced one of the best intuitive mouse configuration focused mainly for MMO games. The users can customize all the buttons and assign the macros keys and other buttons with whatever function they like. There is an additional feature for PC users through which the theme grid can be displayed with the right icons so that users can know which button to hit and when.
- Robust Synapse Software
With Naga 2014, users get access to the Synapse configuration which supports online cloud storage. All customizations and game profiles can be stored in this software which has an easy interface to guide the users through the steps. The cloud storage helps to save a copy of the settings and provide access to macros, hotkeys, etc when the mouse is replaced or used on a different PC.
- Responsive Function
Razer mice are known for their zero-delays. It can be said that the buttons of Naga 2014 are feather sensitive, which means that the clicks happen the moment the players think of it. There is simply no input lag.
- Wide Compatibility
This mouse is supported on all the latest Windows Operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista and XP.
- It has a large number of buttons which is perfect for MMO games.
- The buttons are easy to recognize by touch. They provide audible, tactile feedback so the user can be assured of the actuation.
- The ergonomics are perfect, and the mouse fits easily in the users’ hand.
- The scroll wheel goes in up and down direction and also on the inside so that more buttons can come to the disposal.
- The buttons are highly responsive, and there is no input lag.
- The Razer Synapse software stores all the profiles and settings and allow the user to download them easily when the PC or mouse is replaced.
- The mouse doesn’t fit in the hands of those users which hold the mouse with their claws.
- Despite the concave shape of the buttons, they are hard to be located just by touching.
- Not best suited for games which belong to genres other than MMO games.
- Price is a bit higher than other rival brands.
- LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS: latency can be the difference between winning it all or losing. LIGHTSPEED wireless technology features a 1 ms report rate for competition level twitch targeting
- ADVANCED PMW3366 SENSOR: equipped with the PMW3366 optical sensor zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration across the entire DPI range (200 12,000DPI) at speeds over 400 IPS
- ADVANCED MECHANICAL BUTTON TENSIONING: delivers an exceptionally clean and crisp button feel, response, and consistency. Battery Life: Default lighting: 24 hours, No lighting: 32 hours
- POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatible: the world's first and only wireless gaming mouse charging system, to keep G903 (and G703) charged while at play and at rest. Max acceleration >40G3. Cable length - 1.80 m
- CUSTOMIZABLE DESIGN: configurable button layout and ambidextrous design allow for left or right handed use that works with nearly any mouse grip style, including palm, claw and fingertip grips
The Logitech G903 Gaming mouse is doubtlessly one among the best gaming mice and is almost without competition in its wireless charging capability. It is an ergonomically designed and customizable mouse which can offer a splendid performance and various brand-new features such as ‘Lightspeed’ and ‘Powerplay’ wireless charging.The Logitech G903 has been introduced as a successor to the Logitech G900 which was the reigning mouse king of the wireless gaming industry since last year. The most interesting feature of this newly introduced wireless mouse is the ability to draw power constantly from another new Logitech product which is the PowerPlay mouse-pad, thus solving a major inconvenience with wireless mice. The user does not have to plug in the mouse again or check whether the mouse is charged.
You can play advanced and unlimited. This winning combination comes as a quite expensive setup and has other major rivals too, but surpasses them all in the performance of the gaming mouse and the unbeatable convenience of the wireless charging mouse pad.
- Lightweight construction
The Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse G903 is of a surprisingly lightweight construction despite the battery it carries around which has an impressive playtime of 32 hours. Aside from the optional PowerPlay disc of 10g at the bottom, the weight of G903 is the only 110g, in comparison with Corsair weighing 128g. The only other lighter option maybe the Razer Mamba mouse with the Firefly charging pad, which operates without a battery and weighs only 96 g, but is much more expensive.
Each component has been optimized so that weight is reduced while strength is maintained – right from the wall molding, which is very thin, to the wheel design of spoked hyper scroll. The wireless mouse, even when fully loaded, weighs only 110g and offers maximum comfort for usage over extended time-period and responds quicker to the motion.
- PowerPlay ready
The major feature which Logitech G903 introduces is the ability to charge wirelessly through a new peripheral called Logitech PowerPlay which is a specially built mouse pad. A PowerCore module which can be optionally attached to the base of the mouse helps it to absorb an electromagnetic charging field created by the mouse pad. Thus, the Logitech G903 can pull constant current to power its operations and to recharge the internal batteries. The PowerPlay mouse pad also has a wireless receiver which connects with the mouse, thus avoiding the need for another USB port.
With the PowerPlay also, the battery does not get fully charged in an instant. Instead, it takes some 12 to 14 hours, as per the estimate provided by Logitech. This makes the wireless mouse charging pad an optional and convenient luxury, but not a necessary add-on for the Logitech G903.
- Power-efficient technology
Logitech G903 uses an exclusive technology called clock-tuning to significantly reduce sensor power draw so that the user can get 32 hours continuous play time on a single charge. Gaming Software has a Battery Assistant who keeps the user informed about the charge level and also gives an estimate of the expected battery life.
- Competent optical sensor
The performance improvement and quicker response of the new Logitech wireless mouse G903 as compared to the other traditional wireless mouse is mainly due to the use of the optical sensor PMW3366, which gives zero smoothing, acceleration, or filtering across entire Dot per Inch range of 200 to 12000 DPI at a speed of more than 400 IPS.
Even though this is not a unique feature, the sensor used is the best. It also delivers outstanding tracking accuracy and consistent response at any speed. The sensor can also be maximized for more speed and accuracy by using the surface tuning option in the Gaming Software.
- Lightspeed Wireless Connectivity
Another feature which helps to improve the performance of the Logitech G903 is the wireless connectivity called Lightspeed. It is a customized technology designed to provide gamers with an unnoticeable and an insane response rate of 1 ms. It has been earlier used in the stellar wireless keyboard, Logitech G613 and also in G900.
The Lightspeed dongle of 2.4 GHz can be plugged into a spare USB 3.0 port, and the mouse gets instantly connected. It provides an excellent gaming experience with the very high responsiveness and is completely free from any bugs on testing. The Lightspeed technology helps to make the usage of the wireless gaming mouse as seamless as a wired one.
- Ultimate customization
The Gaming Software of Logitech (LGS) provides configurations using ambidextrous buttons, customized RGB lighting, 11 programmable options, shift settings for DPI on the fly, onboard memory and many more. The ambidextrous feature of G903 lets gamers customize their mouse by setting it up for either their right or left hand, which is very helpful for those avid gamers who are left-handed.
- Outstanding, accurate, and reliable wireless performance, plus the optical sensor
- Wireless charge support by PowerPlay
- Lots of customization options
- Sturdy build quality
- Lightweight construction
- Smoothly glides on the pad
- Suitable for both right-handed and left-handed people
- Not much advantage over the old Logitech G900, if the optional PowerPlay feature is not being used
- Highly expensive
- The ambidextrous shape is not too ergonomic
- The world's most precise gaming mouse sensor with 16,000 DPI.
- 19 Fully Programmable Buttons-Whether you're an MMO player or simply someone looking to expand their macro usage this mouse offers the freedom to program up to 19 buttons just the way you want.
- Chroma Lighting- 16.8 million color options ensure your Naga Chroma looks as good as it feels.Approximate size :4.68 in (Length) x2.95 in (Width) x 1.69 in (Height). Approximate weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs with cable
- 12 Button Mechanical Thumb Grid-The Razer Naga's 12 button mechanical thumb grid gives gamers the tactile feel they have come to love in their keyboards, now in the palm of their hand..Improved Ergonomics-The Razer Naga Chroma features a one-size-fits-all ergonomic form factor to ensure your hand fits snugly for maximum comfort.
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 G acceleration
Did you lose in the last mission of your pubg game just because of your computer mouse being an average gaming mouse? Well, we can’t have that now, can we? You deserved to win that round and you will. But, how? Let me help you with the answer. Razer presents you with their latest product: Naga Chroma-Ergonomic RGB MMO gaming mouse.This isn’t just your average gaming mouse; it’s a mouse featured with amazing properties like a variety of programmable buttons, millions of color lighting options and so much more. It is designed to make you win and enjoy your MMO game to the fullest. Now get ready to win all the rounds of the game with the grandest streaks.
- 12 mechanical thumb grid buttons
The Razor Chroma gaming mouse comes with 12 mechanical buttons which are of the thumb grid type. Each button is concave in shape, making it easier to grip and the good texture of the material makes the mouse more comfortable to hold. You will be able to recognize the button blindly too, so now, no need to take your eyes off the screen again and again to find the required button and just focus on the screen. Not only this, the audible and tactile feedback of the buttons is so well efficient that the response time of your game will match the speed of your clicking.
- 4 button scroll wheel
The scroll wheel of this gaming mouse not only goes left and right, but also in up and down direction. Thus, in addition to a variety of grid buttons, you have even more buttons to help you destroy your opponent’s chances of winning the game. This feature will also help you if you want to navigate through a lengthy forum for checking the for the best MMO strats.
- Chroma lighting with 16 million color options
Why have the same mouse color when the gaming capability of every player is different? Razor provides you with about 16.8 million customizable color options, not only for the thumb grid but also for the scroll wheel of the mouse. This wide spectrum of colors will help you personalize your mouse in your own way and make it look aesthetically pleasing. Furthermore, the inter-device color synchronization technology of the gaming console will match your mouse color tones with that of your other gaming device, and it’s a guarantee that this will surely boost your gaming vibes!
- MMO configuration within the game
One of the best features provided by the Chroma-Ergonomic gaming mouse is its in-game MMO configuration. This particular feature helps you in customizing each button of your gaming mouse with your own accordance, whether it is according to your skill set or some hotkeys from inside the game, through a non-intrusive overlay. However, this amazing feature is only available for computers and not for any other device screens. Still, this shouldn’t stop a dedicated and passionate gamer to stop, after all, they have a game to win.
- Some additional features
Razor Naga is exclusively designed for the gamers who are absolute lovers of massively multiplayer online (MMO) games. So if you are one of them, this mouse is just made for you. It is estimated to be durable for up to 50 million clicks. For people who are left-handed, it is usually difficult to use a gaming mouse, but now you don’t have to feel disappointed if you are one of them because this mouse can be mirrored.
The depth of the laser light of this mouse is 2.5 mm, and the size is of this product is 115mm x 75mm x 35mm. Along with being one of the most sensitive mouse sensors, you can also change the DPI settings of the mouse which range from about 100 to 8200. The MMO games will also assist you through the extra keymaps the mouse uses.
- Comes with DPI of 16000 and is one of the world’s best gaming mouse sensors
- Tracking speed of the mouse is 210 inches per second, which is higher than the company’s previous gaming mouse releases
- Conveniently ergonomic, that is, it is pretty efficient and comfortable to use in the working environment
- It weighs about 135 grams, which is much less than the usual weight of your average gaming mouse
- Uses chroma lighting
- Has LED backlighting and is wired
- Easily customizable and easy to use
- Since it has 19 programmable buttons, operating the mouse might take some time getting used to
- The razor logo of the company does not light up on the mouse
- As it has more advanced features than the company’s previous gaming mouse releases, this model is more expensive than them
If you´re a passionate and dedicated gamer and give 100% dedication to your game, or an office worker who works for a long time in front of the computer you need a mouse that is hustle free and is going to let you play without any interruptions. The MX 518 by Logitech offers you superior grasp, advanced software, and 1,600-dpi resolution. It has dimensions of 9.5×9.5×2.5 inches, and its weight is 3.2 ounces.It has a dent type shape and is pretty nice to see as it has a great design and can give you an edge while playing or doing your office work. It has various features of its own because of which it is highly recommendable to be used by heavy gamers etc. It works best as it has customizable settings and has in all five programmable buttons.
- Built for gaming that requires passion and dedication
As we know the immersive game is a game that engages a person and is for a person that is fully dedicated towards the game. To stay connected with the game and clear the game levels on time, we obviously don’t need any hustle or any interruption in our game therefore to achieve our best in the game we need a mouse that keeps on working without any fault.
It will let you work with it so easily that you will not even get disturbed by the other factors going on while you are playing your game. It is highly useful for intense gamers who want nothing but winning and spare a chance to give their best in their game. Having a computer is something else but having a mouse that meets all your requirements is more important.
2. Works best on super-slick surface
The surface is smooth and hence doesn’t slide away easily when we are playing the game. It makes our grip fine, and we can hold on to the mouse very smoothly. During an intense session you’ll not be interrupted by the mouse sliding from your palm, and hence you can play easily. While working in office submitting a deadline, you can fail to submit it even by half a second if your mouse slips away. Therefore, its design helps you not to let it move and slide it smoothly.
3. It has contoured comforting grip
Most of the mouse doesn’t have a good grip and can cause slipping of our hand, which can create a disturbance in the gaming session and especially if an intense time is going on, therefore, to make our gaming session hustle free this is the best mouse. It helps you to place your hand firmly on it so that you can work on it smoothly. It creates less disturbance as it lets you hold on to it tightly and lets you have a heavy grip to let you do your work properly.
- It is long lasting and goes on to work for a good seven years that is you can use it for a long time and is money wise also beneficial. It can be said to be a nice investment in terms of money.
- It has a nice grip and lets it work easily, thereby giving you much ease to work on it and produce efficient work.
- The surface is very smooth, and thereby you can easily work with it as it won’t be slipping off your hands while playing.
- It is Mac compatible, as we know most of the people have a MacBook or any other Apple products, thus this mouse works very well with Mac and other devices too.
- There are 5 programmable buttons; you can easily customize the buttons as per your need and easily make it work according to your choice and will.
- It can work with a standard USB, as you know most of the people have a standard USB and therefore it can work with all standard USBs.
- Extremely comfortable to use as there is no hustle in using it as it has a good grip and is easy to use.
- It has customizable sensitivity settings which help you to make it work according to you. You can set any feature, according to your choice.
- It is pretty heavy and big in size. Therefore it requires much space.
- A major problem is that it only has space for three fingers. Positioning the fourth is a hard time.
- The mouse wheel is a little hard to scroll.
- The cable is not much flexible as it is very short and can disturb you sometimes while working as it might get disconnected at times.
- Works for right-handed users only.
- The rubber pads wear out very easily probably due to wear and tear especially the thumb pad.
- 17 MMO-optimized Buttons - Access more abilities and macros with 17 mouse buttons including the Razer Naga thumb grid
- Fully remap and assign macros to all 17 buttons. In-game addons or integrated in-game support for the most popular MMO games
- True gaming-grade wireless connectivity allows greater variety of movement without any sacrifice of mouse control or accuracy.
- Switch between wireless mode to wired mode - with zero downtime as the mouse charges in wired mode.
- Three interchangeable side panels provide an optimized fit for different hand sizes and grip styles
With the primary goal of every individual, be it a company or an organism, is to excel in their respective field, leading industry moguls have realized the demand for top-notch efficiency is overcoming the concept of brand security.It was somewhat similar to Razer Naga, the notable mechanical gaming mouse. Razer Naga Epic with its wireless access has caused a rave amongst the gamers. The award-winning Razer Naga was upgraded to accommodate every gamer comfort leveling it with the best delivery quality. Want to know why the devastating epicness of this mouse is in a handsome demand? Read on.
- MMO buttons and laser sensors
You have smooth access to a wide range of abilities and macros. Not only do you get 17 optimized buttons, but along with it, you can enjoy the popular thumb grid containing 12 buttons. Furthermore, it features in-game accessories which can be downloaded and integrated support to guide the popular MMO games. The gaming mouse is endowed with 5600 dpi laser sensor (3.5G) providing both precision and responsiveness to the game.
Razer Naga of 2014, although monocolored, shares quite some similarities with its upgraded version. The Epic Chroma is huge and has a comfortable texture for the most-used fingers, offering ease while gaming. Apart from the 12 distinctive buttons, it sports the usual right and left buttons with the central wheel (which can be tapped in three different ways), and the two central ones. On operation, you can hear the typical clacking sound common with every other mouse.
- Dual functionality
Unlike Razer Naga, the Epic boasts of dual functionality. The wireless feature gives the gamer a definitive advantage with the freedom to move the mouse as per his wish. There are no restrictions binding on the control or the accuracy while operating. When the battery is low, it can be switched to the wired mode.
- Backlights and side panels
The scroll wheel and the thumb pad contain a backlighting effect which can be adjusted to your preferences. The ergonomic team assured three side panels which can be interchanged to fit varying hand sizes and grip strengths to last marathon sessions.
Razer, with its cloud support and hardware conformation, Synapse, prepares you to customize details and save the data to the cloud for your benefit of continuing. In keeping the gaming mouse’s performance at the lead Synapse provides automatic drives and different firmware objects.
- Other features
It is true that the Epic is better suited primarily for the MMO users, additional features like colorful lighting, astounding performance led it to be one of the highest in demand gaming mouse on the market.
- The battery provided is not like the ones which last hardly a year. This replaceable battery can be charged even while you are gaming, and the mouse can also be used as wireless.
- The buttons on the Epic can be programmed to do almost anything- from single key and texts to editing post the input. Moreover, you can set up multiple apparatus and pick whichever fits the program you are in.
- Apart from the basic features, it also supports a left-handed version; it can be worked on PS4 and Mac.
- The option for working on the color choices is one of the newest addition to the family of Razer Naga. These collars are adjustable to one’s preferences on both the modes.
- Razer Naga Epic is best suitable for MMO players. With 12 buttons at your beck and call, you can gift yourself with access to various other options with just a few random clicks.
- Rated 3.9 out of 5 the customers and the customer groups have helped Razer Naga Epic gaming mouse to scale to the peak with their positive feedbacks.
- With Razer providing a three-year warranty and Amazon’s 30-day return policy you benefit instant replacements for damaged products.
- Although commanding a superiority in being one of the best gaming mice, the non-hard-core players might find it difficult to access the mouse due to the absence of practice and the required knowledge.
- Weighing over 100 grams, some might find it too heavy for a mouse to access it. It also outweighs the budget by a good $70 from the previous version. There can be cases of accidental switches while in the gaming mode due to the number pad on the side.
- The wireless system has had the most complaints. Though it does not follow the dictionary meaning of wireless and might assist in independent movements, customers have complained of being constantly run-out of battery life.
- For the non MMO players, the unusual shape and prevalence of the bulky buttons might become an obstacle while intense gaming sessions. The users have to encounter a barrage of unnecessary buttons instead of being able to keep the important few on hand.
- Weight and balance tuning adjust to unique play styles, including overall weight, center of gravity, and placement of weights
- Advanced surface materials include hydrophobic coating of palm area, dry-grip sides and fingerprint resistant coating of primary buttons
- In-game sensitivity switching with multiple DPI settings up to 8200 DP
- Onboard memory profile for game-specific setup, 2 meter braided USB cable
- Adjustable weight and balance tuning: Mix and match up to 27 grams of extra weights for a personalized feel and control
Are you a hardcore PC gamer looking for the best gaming experience? For smooth gaming, you will need the right gaming peripherals. One important hardware part that can elevate your gaming experience is the ‘mouse.’ It’s alright to use a normal mouse when doing routine work, but when you are a gamer, you will have to click on the mouse numerous times in a single minute, especially when you are playing shooting, bashing & swiping games. It’s important to have a gaming mouse which is not only smooth on your hand but also gives a high quality & speedy performance.Again, each user’s hand varies in weight & size. As such, some prefer a heavy mouse as it gives them a stronger grip on the device, while some others prefer a lighter mouse for easy movement. To make your mouse comfortable to use, you will need a mouse whose weight can be adjusted at will. Read on to know how Logitech’s G500S laser gaming mouse with adjustable weight tuning can fulfill all your gaming needs:
- Dual Mode Scroll Wheel
This mouse has a smooth scroll wheel that serves two purposes- It can be used for scrolling up & down, left & right, & can also be used as a tilt wheel for making left & right clicks. This feature is very helpful for weapon selection. If you are more into playing games like BioShock Infinite, this mouse is the perfect match for you.
You can also scroll down at high speed when navigating through very long web pages using the hyper-fast scrolling feature. The scroll wheel can be locked & unlocked as needed & supports the horizontal movement. It’s an all-purpose gaming mouse [suitable for playing FPS (First Person Shooter), RPG (Role-Playing Game) & RTS (Real-Time Strategy) games].
NOTE: This mouse is of use only to right-handed people.
- Weight Tuning
You will be provided with a cartridge full of circular weights (up to 27 grams). You can insert these weights in the mouse in any combination & thereby increase or decrease the weight of the mouse as needed. 12 weights are given with the mouse—six 1.7 gram weights & six 4.5 gram weights. The mouse without the weight tray weighs 170 grams. There’s a button at the bottom of the mouse which ejects the canister with 6 chambers that hold weights.
- On-Board Memory
Onboard memory allows your customized settings to be saved on the mouse. These settings include DPI (Dots Per Inch- A higher DPI enables smoother movement of your mouse & high-speed performance. DPI here can be set up to 8200 units) Sensitivity Levels, Report Rate & many more. DPI options offered are – DPI Up, DPI Down, DPI Shift, Default DPI & DPI Cycling. The mouse can separate X- axis DPI & Y- axis DPI, which is important for aiming precision.
The mouse has 10 programmable buttons with the following special options:
- DPI +: Used to increase the DPI levels
- DPI –: Used to decrease the DPI levels
- Hyper scroll Toggle (Used to navigate through long documents
The button functions available are:
- Left Click (Button 1)
- Right Click (Button 2)
- Middle Click (Button 3)
- Double Click (Button 1)
- DPI Up
- DPI Down
- DPI Shift
- Default DPI
- DPI Cycling
- Size & Dimensions
The height of the mouse is 1.73 inches & width is 3.0 inches. The mouse has a 2-meter long cable. The depth of the mouse is 5.1 inches. The laser depth is up to 1 mm.
The mouse requires a wired USB cord connection.
- Physical Feel:
The mouse surface is given a rough texture to prevent your hand from slipping in the middle of your aggressive play.
- Platforms Supported:
The mouse is suitable for use in Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows Vista operating systems (at release).
- Capable of supporting up to 8200 DPI units; you can set 5 different DPI levels starting from 200 DPI (Pixel-Precise Targeting) to 8200 DPI (Lightning Fast Maneuvering)
- Comfortable to use on any kind of surface or mouse pad & has a great tracking ability
- The mouse along with its saved settings can be used in other PCs as well without having to reconfigure the mouse
- The programmable buttons make it very convenient to use the whole system since operations can be done directly through the mouse using a single button click rather than navigating through the menus
- Not fit for left-handers. The mouse buttons have been designed & placed in their respective positions, taking right-handers into consideration. It’s nearly impossible for left-handers to use the mouse
- The scroll wheel tends to be loose & wobbly even when it is in locked mode. This can be a little irritating when you place your hand on the mouse & the scroll wheel keeps slipping
- The mouse initially feels large for the hand. You will require some time to get used to handling it. And once experienced, the mouse can be used with ease
- Price of the mouse is a little over the top. But the cost is justifiable for the features offered.
Logitech g9x has comfortable, handy grips which give exact precision while playing and lightning fast targeting capabilities to do certain jobs. The one thing that attracts is the sheer amount of features that this mouse has which makes it stand out completely. It has in all 7 customizable buttons which allows the user to perform any required operation perfectly.They have buttons namely; profile which allows the user to change to an already set profile while in the game. It has Microgear button which manages the scrolling modes. Apart from left and scroll button on the mouse rest, all can be customized as Logitech’s software allow it. This mouse is smarter and compact as well as it has interchangeable grips.
Logitech is one of the most well-acknowledged brands around; their products come in a beautifully dressed colorful box. While opening the box the first glimpse that you get is of the mouse with the specifications mentioned. Revealing the box further shows the precision cover and additional features. We also have the weight cartridge, tuning weight system as well as the user manual.
The mouse has a comfortable grip and provides results with just a light click. The mouse is designed in such a way to fill a large hand and does not cause inconvenience. Precision grip in the mouse is very much compact and has a micro-textured exterior that is called as DryGrip technology by the Logitech. This precision grip gives you an unmatched control on the mouse which is a big help while playing games.
Also, it has weight tuning according to your preference system where you simply have to use the weight cartridge metal weights of up to 28 gm to customize the mouse to your need. The scroller is extremely consistent and comfortable as well as the product is durable and is a must buy for an enhanced version of playing games.
The G9x mouse is equipped for gaming purposes because it can be customized. The customization of profiles is a good option considering that you can change the layout or the color for respective mode without mistakenly going to the wrong profile in a certain kind of game. The additional features can make your gaming more active. For gaming, it is advised to use the precision grip rather than wide load as it keeps your palm moisture free, and considering that the surface is not smooth this comfortable grip allows you to play for long hours without disturbance.
This mouse pre-set comes with three profiles, which are general, gaming and productivity. This set comes with a sensor with adjustable DPI levels that can be set from a range of 200 to 5700 which is the maximum. It has a whole new level gaming laser wherein you get accurate precision at any required speed.
Along with this, you are allowed to choose the color of LED’S to match with your mouse from a set of colors present. It might take time to get the exact combination of your preferable LED color, weight and size also the dpi resolution; but once you get a hang of it, you will love it with the accuracy of clicking that the mouse holds your required task is bound to get completed.
The Logitech performs exceptionally during gaming without any lagging or skipping and gives accurate results by performing well. The DPI buttons light up indicating the player color and equivalently raising the DPI to run around the map. The adjustable DPI quality is a big advantage while playing FPS games. It has a color-dot display on the mouse which basically indicates the resolution speed.
It is adjustable in the setup program. The mouse is simple to use and not complicated at all; it is actually very straight forward with two programmable buttons on the side, this is used to switch between profiles and is easy to set up.
- The mouse is completely customizable even the LED’s which are on the mouse are color customizable, and it has adjustable weight.
- Logitech G9x has onboard memory for saving up to 5 profiles.
- The mouse has dual-mode scrolling settings, which are notched and smooth.
- The fingertip grip on the mouse is extremely comfortable, and you have precise control over it.
- The delivering performance of the mouse is amazing as well as speed, and it does not sacrifice on precision for the same.
- The mouse never lags or loses connection while working.
- It has better design and firm thumb buttons along with that it is durable and works beautifully.
- The left button on the mouse is overly sensitive.
- The placement of scrolling buttons namely notched, and smooth is poor which causes concern.
- Some people have issues with the laser as it apparently dies down unexpectedly.
- It has no option of wireless and is most suitable for right-hand users.
- IT’S TIME TO LIVE THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING EXPERIENCE! – Whether you are aiming, targeting, slashing or attacking, a professional computer gaming mouse is your best weapon! Discover the most responsive and comfortable TeckNet Pro Gaming Mouse! The ideal pc accessory that will skyrocket your performance!
- COMFORT & PRECISION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS! – The TeckNet Pro Computer Gaming Mouse is an essential computer accessory for die-hard gamers! You will be amazed by the unmatched comfort, lethal accuracy and killer precision of our durable, desktop and laptop pro gaming mouse!
- MIGHTY 7000DPI OPTICAL SENSOR! – Are you tired of struggling with flimsy and frustrating computer gaming mice? Our advanced, heavy-duty 7000DPI optical sensor is here to make your life easier and your gaming performance legendary! Plus, you can easily adjust the 8 DPI settings (1000/1500/2000/3000/4000/5000/6000/7000) to match your pc gaming needs!
- ULTRA-SLEEK ERGONOMIC DESIGN! – Not only will this programmable desktop and laptop mouse provide unparalleled comfort and unique grip, it will also look extremely sleek and stylish on your desk! 7 Customisable Lighting , you can rest assured that your pc gaming mouse will impress everyone!
- THE CHOICE OF DIE-HARD GAMERS! – Our premium gaming mouse is the ultimate solution for any type of game, be it FPS or MMORPG! Its 8 responsive and customizable buttons as well as its ultra-ergonomic design will offer you that right balance of accuracy and precision you so much desire!Compatible with Win Vista/7/8 /10.
Tecknet’s new market entrant is for hardcore gamers. This pro wired mouse is solely designed to make gamers happy across the globe. One of the biggest problem while playing a fast and precision-driven game is when the mouse gets stuck in between an attack while the enemy is running away. This problem is completely solved in this gaming mouse.This mouse comes with great design and looks paired with unparalleled comfort. The working of the mouse is at par with 7000 DPI optical sensor providing precision which a gaming mouse needs. This Tecknet mouse is the ultimate PC gaming mouse one can think of.
- 7000 DPI optical sensor
The optical sensor of any mouse is the most important part as it only decides how sharp and accurate the mouse will be in its functioning. Tecknet’s mouse comes with advanced DPI settings in which one can shift from one DPI to another in-game. The range of shift is from 200 DPI to 7000 DPI that is from headshot precision to lightning speed precision in a blink.
There are 8 DPI settings one can choose from in each gaming profile. This is the main attraction of this mouse, and it is undeniably a feature that is appreciated while playing FPS games.
- 1000Hz polling rate
Gaming is all about sharp and swift movements which does not take much time and also are accurate. And for this feature to work, there should be immense sensitivity in the working of a mouse and Tecknet has it. There are 4 levels of polling rate that is of 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz and 1000Hz each doubling on the previous polling rate means double the sensitivity and speed.
The sensor used is of gaming-grade, which can track both fast and slow movements with ease. The hand and screen coordination are also consistent without any lag and discrepancy.
- Ergonomic design
Tecknet made sure that not only the working of the game grade mouse should be great but also its looks and build. The shape of the mouse is highly comfortable for long time use while gaming. The look is sleek and shiny with textured cuts and contours on it which makes the grip easy and comfortable.
- Weight control
Any gaming mouse relies on accuracy and precision so does this Pro gaming mouse. As it is made up of plastic, it is light in weight, but it is difficult to achieve accuracy with lightweight. That is why this mouse comes with 6 pieces of 5 grams of additional weight. One can use these weights according to the need. These weights can be added in any position and are customizable as one can use it the way one prefers.
- 8 programmable buttons
The mouse has 8 programmable buttons which can be fully customized according to the profile. These handy keys give an unmatchable performance as one can choose a different function for different buttons. The Tecknet software makes sure that the mouse gives a highly responsive performance. The mouse is passed over 50 million keystroke tests which give the promised durability of the mouse.
- RGB lighting
Tecknet’s PRO gaming mouse is highly attractive because of its looks, and to enhance these fancy looks, there is added breathing LED backlighting. As an option in breathing backlighting, there are 16 million colors to choose from. As a preset color profile, there are 8 to choose from that is red, blue, green, light blue, purple, yellow, brown, purple-blue. One can personalize the backlight accordingly.
Other than these features there are some other ones too like it comes with a highly tensile and braided fiber with super strength of around 4.9 ft for connecting it to the system. There is also a USB connector which is highly durable due to its gold plating. This gaming mouse is compatible with all versions of Windows like 98, 2000, ME, Vista, XP, 7, 8 and 10.
- Great style and sleek in design which imparts the right amount of gaming mouse looks.
- Supportive design for easy grip which helps use the mouse for long periods.
- 8 customizable DPI settings which one can personalize depending on the type of game being played.
- 8 customizable backlighting settings, which are great to look at and gives a gaming mouse style.
- Compatible with all versions of windows is one of the most effective features as one can pair it with any operating system.
- Added 6 pieces of 5-gram weight is useful for keeping the weight balance and thus helps in accurate movement on the pad.
- It is expensive when compared to other mice with the same specifications in the market.
- There is no software CD available with the package, and thus one need to install it from their online site.
- The scroll is made of rubber and somewhat small which makes it difficult to roll and press.
- The plastic used in the build is very light and brittle.
The important thing to understand before buying a gaming mouse is that most of them are genre-centered, but there are some all-purpose mice which can be applied to all the games with slight customizations. It is also good to narrow the preferences based on lights, palm-rest, comfort, etc. to finalize the choice. And yeah, the price is also another very important thing to consider. We hope that with some useful knowledge on the best gaming mouse for 2021 and these detailed reviews of some popular mice in the market, we have helped you understand everything you need to before choosing the right mouse for you. Best of luck with your purchase… and Happy Gaming!