Best gaming Speakers 2021
Today we will review the Best gaming speakers 2021. Are you looking to buy the best gaming speaker that you can connect to your PC to get a life-like experience when playing your favourite games? The market is flooded with many gaming speakers in different price ranges. How will you narrow down your choices? Here, we have reviewed the best gaming speakers 2021 for you, to make your job easy.
Before understanding the top models, here is a brief introduction on some of the important points that you should watch out for, when looking for a gaming speaker:
How big is your room – There are speakers that can help the sound get thrown in full form in a small room, and there are also speakers that give you a home-theatre like experience while gaming. To decide the one that suits you the best, you should first understand the dimensions of the room where you intend to play games on your PC.
What are the parameters of your PC – Then, you have to understand about the latest gaming versions that are installed in your PC. This way, you can be sure that you can load the game properly on your computer without any major hassles. If a particular game needs sound cards or separate amplifiers, ensure that you have it all ready with you before you choose the right gaming speaker.
What exactly do you want your speaker to do – More often than not, many people opt for gaming speakers, because the audio quality of their computers is not good enough. In that case, you will only need a basic gaming speaker with left and right units. However, if you are interested in the finer details of the audio output, such as the balance of the frequencies and crispness at all volumes, you will need an advanced gaming speaker with a subwoofer.
How much can you spend – This has to be your first point of consideration when you set out to buy a gaming speaker. Have a budget in your mind and narrow down the choices based on how much you can spend for your speaker. If you are operating on a tight budget, you can look at the 2.1 channel speakers as the 5.1 and 7.1 channels can get quite costly.
Do you need a subwoofer – Gaming speakers with subwoofers are not only costly, but they also occupy a lot of space. Subwoofers are used to pump out the bass tone. If you are playing games that involve gun attacks, explosions and loud music, a subwoofer will help to highlight the sound effects to the best possible extent. Therefore, decide on what games you usually like to play on your PC before spending the extra cost on subwoofers.
Now that you have some clarity on what factors to consider before buying gaming speakers, let us present to you the 10 best gaming speakers 2021 that are designed to provide you with high-quality gaming experience. Go through the features carefully before you decide the one that is right for you.
Best Gaming Speakers 2021
- THX-certified 2.1 speaker system brings your music, movies and games to life in immersive studio-quality audio; Satellites: 2 x 35 Watt
- RCA and 3.5 millimeter inputs make it easy to plug in up to 3 audio devices - your computer, iPod, game console, DVD player and more
- 2 satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer deliver sound big enough to fill even large entertainment rooms.Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
- Compatible with Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii. System Requirements: Works with any device with either a headphone jack (3.5 millimeter) or RCA input.
- 400 Watts Peak/200 Watts RMS power delivers amped audio from this 2.1 speaker system. Subwoofer-130 W. Dimensions( H x W x D)-Subwoofer-11.2 x 12.0 x 10.5 inches. Right Satellite-7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches. Left Satellite-7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches
If you are looking for a high-quality gaming speaker that gives you well-balanced and crisp sound at all frequency ranges, the Logitech Z623 400 W Home Speaker System is the right choice for you. Though it can play music and movies other than games, this speaker is designed to cater to the exclusive sound requirements of the gaming lovers.
- Here are some of the features that make this speaker a must-buy for gaming enthusiasts:
- Boasts of the latest THX-certified sound quality, thanks to which the 2.1 speakers deliver bold, crisp and accurate sound qualities right in your living room
- Powerful 400W, dual satellite-speakers that ensure you don’t miss any element in the game
- Comes with many inputs, such as the 3.5mm input and the RCA input, which allows you to connect the speaker to up to three devices simultaneously; enjoy your favourite games with your friends as you can connect this speaker to the gaming console, PC and TV at the same time!
- Can be used with multiple devices such as the TV, gaming console, PC, tablet, music player, smartphone, DVD player and more
- Gives high-quality booming sound with the help of simple wire connections, thanks to the THX-certified audio system
- All controls easily available on the right satellite speaker, making it a delight to use
- Bass quality came down drastically within a month of usage, as reported by a few users
- Woofer and speaker didn’t work after a year of usage for some users
- High quality audio performance, with clear sound at any volume. Use the auxiliary input to bring Bose performance to another audio source such as your iPhone or iPad. Upgrade your sound and your experience with Bose Companion 2 Series III speakers
- Play an additional device just connect to the auxiliary input
- Volume controlheadphone jack on front of the right speaker
- Operating compatibility: Mac, Windows XP
Are you looking for a gaming speaker with one of the best sound qualities but at an affordable price? What better option than gaming speakers from one of the best companies in the world, Bose? The Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers for PC is designed to provide you with life-like audio experience when you play games on your computer. Is it worth your money? Keep reading to know more about the same.
There are some features that make the Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speaker one of the most loved on Amazon by gaming enthusiasts. They are:
- Powered by a one-of-a-kind digital signal processing technology, which helps you to listen to crystal clear audio quality, irrespective of the volume
- TrueSpace Stereo Digital Processing Circuitry ensures that the sound produced has a wide reach that goes well beyond the vicinity of the speakers
- Dual speakers that are elegance personified are designed to provide real and life-like audio experience to the users
- Comes with an easy and user-friendly feature, wherein, you just have to plug in an extra device to the auxiliary input to hear uninterrupted sounds
- Comes with easy to access headphone jacks and volume control buttons in front of the right speaker
- Is compatible to be used with Mac and Windows XP computers
- Most affordable gaming speaker from Bose
- Easy to set up and use
- Wide and clear sound quality
- Emits very low frequencies when playing heavy bass sounds
- Connection to the speaker is not sturdy enough
- 24 WATTS RMS POWER OUTPUT - Active bookshelf speaker system with 24W total power output with calibrated, flared bass reflex port in front
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - 100% wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance, Magnetically shielded speakers
- CABLES INCLUDED - RCA and 3.5mm cables and speaker wire included. Universal 110V-240V power supply.
- 2 X AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
The Edifier R980T 4” Active Bookshelf Speakers is a model that is classy, stylish, compact and highly effective. It is designed for people who are looking for pocket-friendly but durable gaming speakers that will give them a virtually enriching experience while playing games on the device of their choice.
There is an old-world charm about these Edifier Bookshelf Speakers that cannot be missed by the gaming lover. Some features that make this a good value for your money are:
- Studi0-quality stereo speakers with 24W RMS power output, designed to provide maximum sound quality in small spaces, desktops and the like
- Bass reflex port comes nicely embedded in 100% fibreboard wooden casing, adding to the stylish and classic finish of the speakers
- Apt for the ones who are looking for detailing in sound quality as it is powered with a 4-inch bass driver and 13mm tweeter in each speaker
- Compatible to be connected to two devices at a time, thanks to the dual RCA inputs provided here; any device with a 3.5mm or dual RCA output can be easily connected to these auxiliary inputs
- High grade of acoustic quality thanks to the magnetic shield provided by the wooden casing of the speakers
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of two years
- Comes with RCA and 3.5mm cables for easy connectivity to other devices
- Very easy and comfortable to use as the volume & bass adjustment knobs are located at the back of the active speaker
- Great value for money
- Mid-range frequencies aren’t very clear
- Customer support team of Edifier isn’t very helpful
- Convenient control pod to adjust or mute volume, connect headphones and add another audio device
- Sleek, space-saving design complements your computer and eliminates need for dedicated bass module
- Enjoy full, natural sound at your computer - or across the room - from our best two-piece system
- Bose TrueSpace technology reproduces wide, natural sound from only two speakers. Active electronic equalisation balances low, mid and high frequencies for more natural tone and clarity. Advanced port design and driver deliver powerful low-note performance and full, natural sound that fills the room
- All the sound comes from just two sleek speakers. Proprietary TrueSpace stereo digital processing circuitry creates a wide two-channel soundstage engineered specifically for listening at your computer
Bose speakers have always been right on top in terms of sound quality, performance, looks and durability. The Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System is no exception to this rule, either! Yes, it is slightly over-priced, but this is a must-have in your room, if you are a gaming lover, who is interested in the details of the sound frequencies.
What makes the Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System one of the best Gaming Speakers 2021 will ever see? These features will give you the answer to this question:
- TrueSpace Stereo Digital Processing Circuitry that helps in the wide-reach of the sound from the two-piece speaker to create a life-like experience for the users
- Comes with a sleek control pod, which you can use for the headphone jack, managing volumes, auxiliary input for another audio device and more
- Sophisticated design of the port and drivers to ensure that even the lowest notes are heard with the utmost natural and crisp quality
- Powered with Integrated Signal Processing Technology, thanks to which you will get larger than life audio quality at all volume levels
- Comes with active electronic equalization technique, thanks to which the low, mid and high frequencies are well-balanced to produce neutral tones
- Extremely wonderful audio quality
- Easy to set up and use as most of the functionalities are available on the control pod itself
- Sleek and compact design
- Quite steeply priced at about $250
- Built-in LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting blasts game driven lighting colors and effects activated by the audio in many popular games
- Explosive 240 Watts Peak power and unique driver design deliver a huge soundscape for a heightened gaming experience
- Integrated DTS:X Ultra surround sound renders 3D positional audio so you hear your gaming environment from every angle
- Easily customize four speaker lighting zones with Logitech Family Software for both front and rear light projection in your choice of 16.8 million colors
- Works with Windows based PCs and Bluetooth enabled devices including computers, smartphones and tablets (DTS:X not supported on Mac OS X)
The Logitech G560 PC Gaming Speaker is the closest model you can ever find if you want to get real-time sound & light effect while playing your favourite video games on your PC. With extremely customizable light and sound effects, this is one of the few speakers that help you experience the actual effects while playing games.
- Comes enabled with the sophisticated LightSync Technology, which makes this the first speaker to have the RBG lighting system
- Real-time audio quality to go in sync with the gaming action; LightSync Audio Visualisation Technology helps you create a light show of the music and allows you to connect to four audio devices at a time
- Excellent and dynamic lighting effects that you can choose from depending on the requirement of the games; LightSync Screen Sampler helps you set 4 different lighting zones on the same screen to match the actions & sounds
- Powerful 240W speakers and 3D surround sound effect that lets you listen to the gaming sounds from any angle of the room with utmost clarity
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices, smartphones, tablets and Windows-enabled PCs
- Excellent, unique and user-friendly software that produces a very high-quality bass sound
- Easy to set up as it is a simple Plug & Play model
- Only speaker to give many light & sound options for gamers
- Not compatible with Mac PCs
- Volume controls start to get difficult to manage after a few uses, according to few users
How many times have you felt that your gaming experience could have slightly better if only you had the best gaming speaker to support it? How often have you visited online and offline stores only to find gaming speakers at exorbitant prices? If you have been in this situation, you will understand the thrill of owning an affordable, simple yet classy gaming speaker. Yes, that’s the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker for you!
Initially, this speaker from Klipsch wasn’t designed for the gaming lovers; However, thanks to its sound quality and stereo speakers it is considered as on one of the 10 best gaming speakers 2021 will ever see. Here are some features that make it a must-buy:
- Three-pieced audio system powered by THX Certified, 2.1 Speakers, which makes it a handy speaker for gaming on your PC
- Very compact and space-saving design, thanks to the small satellite speakers and excellent location of the subwoofer
- Powered by the classic Klipsch patented technology of Microtractrix Horn, this speaker allows you to listen to audio quality at any volume
- 200W speakers with 6.5” subwoofer give out immersive sound experience that helps you hear all the sounds of the games clearly
- Simple design that is easy to set up and use
- Good value for money as it is priced less than $100
- Rich audio quality output in the low, mid and high frequencies
- The sealing of the woofer and the quality of the capacitors start going down within a few years
- Upgraded model not as crisp as the previous version
- Total output power 80 watts (RMS)
- 6.5-inch driver delivers heart-thumping bass
- Standby mode selection
- Remote control for adjusting volume and bass
- Headphone jack for private listening
The Genius GX Gaming Series is known for producing a fairly decent range of gaming speakers to make your gaming experience happy, easy and realistic. The Genium GX 80W 5.1 Surround System Gaming Speaker is one of those models that will give you good value for your money with its powerful audio quality and ease of use.
- Comes with five speakers (4 satellite and 1 central) each with 10W RMS output capacity and a 6.5” subwoofer of 30W RMS output capacity
- 1 Source Input ensures a digital sound quality with a surround effect
- Powerful subwoofer known for providing high-bass vibrations when playing games or watching movies
- Dual input ensure that the speaker is compatible with any PC, MP3 players, tablet and other audio devices
- Comes with a colourful indicator and a remote control for easy adjustment of volume and bass levels
- Headphone jack available, if you want to listen to sounds privately when you don’t want the 360degree audio output from the speaker
- Simple design with easy controls such as the input ports, output for speakers and power button at the back of the sub; control panel with volume and bass adjustments, headphone jack, standby button and option to choose between 2 & 5 channels available on the front of the sub
- Unique LED indicators and coloured panels which make this speaker stand out from the rest
- Great power and clarity for the price
- Entire speaker set made from plastic that is not of good quality; therefore not very durable
- Poor subwoofer quality and frequent distortion of satellite speakers
- TITANIUM DOME TWEETERS – Listen to clear highs with fully titanium dome tweeters
- 8-INCH SUBWOOFER – Achieve massive booming sound with the 8-inch subwoofer
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 APTX WIRELESS SOUND – Other available inputs are AUX, RCA, optical, and coaxial
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL – Control your sound remotely with the included wireless remote
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY – Supported by our 2-year warranty guarantee within US and Canada
If you are looking for the latest models of gaming speakers that you can use to play games on your PC, the Edifier S350DB Bookshelf Speaker is the right choice for you. As the name suggests, they come in the classic bookshelf design, with an old-world charm that you simply cannot resist. Why is the S350DB considered as one of the 10 best gaming speakers 2021 by gaming enthusiasts? Keep reading to know more about the same:
- Comes with 2.1, small satellite speakers which give audio output that is a blend of modern design and old-school technique; the titanium dome tweeters lend a lot of clarity to the final audio output
- Comes with easy to use control panels at the side; three knobs help to control the volume, bass and treble levels of the speaker
- Comes with an indicator light to let you know that the system is working
- Wireless remote facility to adjust the volume, input methods (Bluetooth, optical, coaxial, RCA or auxiliary options) and playback controls even when you are at a reasonable distance from the speaker
- Powerful 8” subwoofer that guarantees a thumping bass quality and deep low frequencies at all times
- Reflex port at the side panel ensures that the final audio output is as per your requirement and expectation
- Comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of 2 years in the USA and Canada
- Excellent performance, versatility and depth when it comes to delivering low, mid and high frequencies
- Retro-style finish and sturdy, space-saving exteriors make it a great fit for most homes
- Quite steeply priced at about $300
- Cable connectors provided with the unit could have been longer
- Uniquely designed, 2.1 audio system capable of hosting multiple audio sources via 3.5mm auxiliary input, PC to PC signal input and CD to CD signal input
- Wooden enclosed, magnetically shielded subwoofer with 5 1/2 inch driver
- Elegantly designed, magnetically shielded 2-way satellites
- Wired rotary master volume controller with "red-halo "glowing effect, including on/off feature, headphone jack and 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Subwoofer / bass unit: 5 1/2 inch (140mm), Magnetically shielded, 4ΩMidrange unit: 2 inch x 3 1/2 inch (50mm x 90mm), Magnetically shielded, 4ΩTreble unit: ¾ inch (20mm), PV domed, Magnetically shielded, 8Ω
Looking for a classy but pocket-friendly gaming speaker to give you a memorable gaming experience? Look no further than the Edifier USA 2.1 M3200 Speaker System. With its unique design and magnetically-protected subwoofer, this speaker gives you a more than reasonable audio output, especially for the affordable price it commands.
- Uniquely designed dual 2.1 satellite speakers that are in the pattern of a flower vase
- Compatibility to be connected with many audio sources with the help of its 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Subwoofer with 5.5” driver comes well protected in wooden enclosures and magnetic sealing to balance the low, mid and high frequencies just the way you want it
- Headphone jack available if you want to hear the sounds privately
- Volume Controls come with a red indicator light to let you know the status of the speaker
- Easy to control options on the wired remote that comes with a simple aluminium wheel for volume adjustments
- Excellent and crisp balance of the low, mid and high frequencies, thanks to the power of the subwoofer
- Very attractively priced; at around $80, it is way cheaper than most of the other gaming speakers that have the same features
- Unique design is not only beautiful but space-saving as well, as it is compact
- No room for bass fatigue, as reported by many users
- Adjustment controls for bass and power switch could have been designed on the remote instead of being designed on the woofer
- Connecting cables are not made of good quality material; therefore they break within a few months of usage as reported by a few users
If power, visual appeal, size and robustness are some of the qualities that you are looking for to decide the 10 best gaming speakers 2021, we are sure that the Kanto 2 Channel Powered PC Gaming Speakers will find a place in your list. With eight different colour combinations available, these speakers give you the flexibility to choose the speakers that suit your interior decors as well. Yes, they aren’t cheap, but why are they a delight for gaming lovers? These features will tell you why.
- Comes with an inbuilt sound card, YU2, which reads audio directly from your PC’s USB port; therefore, you can now play games in any environment without any hassles
- Comes with universal 3.5mm auxiliary input, which you can use to connect to any headphone jack enabled device of your choice
- Comes with 3” composite drivers and ¾” silk dome tweeters to provide you clear, crisp and disturbance-free audio output at all volume levels
- Compatible to be connected with any powered subwoofer to provide a premium bass output
- Speakers are cased in MDF cabinets that are acoustically very strong; this is done to improve the performance of bass and not distort it at any cost
- Comes at a height of just 6”, which makes this speaker excellent computer speakers provide a rich gaming experience for the gaming lover
- Excellent colour, visual appeal and volume control options
- Good balance among all frequencies and avoids the dominance of any one note
- Easy to set up and install, thanks to the detailed instruction manual
- Mid frequencies output could have better for this price range
- Customer service not very helpful, especially when the speaker goes out of warranty, as experienced by a few people
Best Gaming Speakers for 2021
The Best Gaming Speakers for 2021 that we have listed above have gone through various sound checking tests. All of them are designed to give you the best gaming experience. Hence, it is important to have a clear understanding of the features of the gaming speakers first to know if they will suit your requirements or not. This will help you to put your money in the right place, and avoid regrets later.
- Best PC Speakers 2021-Buyer’s Guide
- Best Bose Speakers for 2021-Buyer’s Guide
- Best Speakers For Vinyl 2021-Buyer’s Guide
- Best Wireless Subwoofer for 2021-Top 10 Reviews
- Best Logitech speakers for 2021-Buyer’s Guide