Best Headphones for Bass 2021
Are you looking for the Best Headphones for bass in 2021? This article will solve your troubles. Read ahead to know how to pick the best headphones and what the hot choices are these days.
Everyone likes music or watching movies with immersive sound output. Sound is what makes the overall experience more fun and enthralling. This is why people love spending the extra money to get the best for audio devices. The best way to listen to music without disturbing others is with headphones.
Headphones! Now that is something that confuses everyone. All thanks to millions of options to pick from and hundreds of features to look at. Listening to music with headphones is not just about sound anymore. It is about the overall experience that it gives, including sound clarity, deep bass, ease of moving around, noise cancellation, and ease of wearing it for a longer period.
Types of headphones
There are three major types of headphones: over-ear, on-ear, and in-ear.
They are the most chosen pieces by the music and sound enthusiasts. Why? It’s because they are comfortable to be worn for longer hours. The ear cushions cover the ears completely and do not put any pressure on the ear.
Also, the drivers of these over-ear headphones are pretty big, which means the sound quality will more prominent and balanced. The highs, the lows, and the mids will be clear and sharp. Another factor that makes these headphones a great choice is the ability to cancel all types of noise.
However, one thing that might pose a problem is the portability of these headphones. They are big and clunky, most of the time and are perfect to wear only at home or at the office.
- On-ear headphones
These are the smaller versions of the over-ear headphones. They are more compact so that they can be taken around are more travel friendly and lighter in weight. These headphones work similar to the over-ear ones.
They sit on the ears directly, and therefore they do not make the ear hot after some time. However, many tend to get a sore ear after long hours of use.
Also, these headphones are not useful for noise cancellation. But other than that, the other sound features are pretty much the same as the over-ear headphones.
- In-ear headphones
Now, these are the most common types of headphones that you can find. Everybody who likes to listen to music these days tends to have one. The best thing is that they come in all budget brackets, from cheaper colorful ones to expensive ones from big brands.
These headphones sit inside the ear canal and therefore are also quite comfortable. They fit inside, so the sound leakage is low in these headphones. They are perfect for traveling around since they have the best portability, among others.
The sound quality of these earphones somehow depends on how much the buyer is spending on them.
Bass and headphones
Headphones are bought to enjoy music. Now music consists of many levels. There are highs, mids, lower mids, and lows. Having a balance between them will make the sound more enjoyable and clear. Any one detail going missing or being excessively prominent can ruin the experience.
One of the most important sound levels that you should look for while buying a headphone is bass.
Bass is the lows of the soundtrack and falls in the frequency range of 20Hz to 250 Hz. This gives that feel of thump in the music. Without proper bass, the sound will be shrill and thin and not very enjoyable.
So if you want to enjoy that Metallica track or want to listen to some good house albums, then buying the right bass headphone is a must.
Best Headphones for Bass 2021
Below is the list of the best bass headphones in 2021 that you can choose from.[amazon table=”2370″]
Finding the best headphones for bass in 2021 works with all the devices is not a hassle anymore. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II is a perfect choice if you want to listen to music or work in your studio with augmented reality. These Bose headphones have the best sound performance in the industry and cancel all the environmental noise easily.
- Wireless: Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II has smooth Bluetooth pairing features, making moving around easy while wearing the headphone. It can connect to any device of your choice.
- Bose Connect app: One of the best things about these headphones is the Bose connect app. You can use it to get future firmware updates, get personalized settings, and AR applications.
- Noise cancellation: Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II has a great noise cancellation feature, which blocks almost all surrounding noise types. Noise-canceling features are also enabled in the microphone to get a clear voice pick-up.
- Augmented reality: You can use these headphones to access augmented reality apps. This feature, however, goes only for audio-only versions.
- Connectivity is strong.
- Headphones support augmented reality.
- Active noise cancellation is highly effective.
- The sound quality could be better.
- The price is a little high.
A wireless headphone that provides the best features is Bose Sound Link Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II. It is easy to connect and easy to use headphones. You can listen to music or watch movies or do studio tweaking for 15 hours straight on a single charge. Without a doubt, it stands to be one of the best headphones for bass in 2021.
- Connectivity: Bose Sound Link Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II have one of the best connectivity features. They can seamlessly sync with any audio or video output. The connectivity range is around 30 feet.
- High-quality sound: This headphone is the one that you need to pick if you need an immersive experience, even while sitting in a storm. The EQ performance is high, and sound noise cancellation is equally effective.
- Microphone: The microphone system in this headphone is packed with noise cancellation features. You can make clear calls with HD voice quality features. Also, the headphone can be connected to two devices at the same time.
- Battery life: The battery life of these Bose wireless headphones is highly impressive. With one single charge, it gives around 15 hours of playtime.
- Easy operability
- Noise cancellation is good
- Comfortable and sturdy
- Battery life not too long
- Too costly
- The bass is not too loud
From voice control features to 11 noise cancellation features, Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are a real beast and the perfect choice for the best headphones for bass in 2021. You can remove all types of distractions from your surroundings while relaxing or watching movies, or working. It also comes with great battery life and a design that is built for long wear times.
- Noise cancellation: Want to block all the noise from outside, or want to let the ambient noise in? No problem, Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have 11 settings to tweak the noise cancellation per your choice.
- Voice calls: The headphones have a great voice call and pickup feature. These Bose noise canceling headphones will let you talk to people without any outward distractions.
- Battery life: Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have a battery life of approximately 20 hours. It is more than many in the market. Also, you receive timely notifications on power usage.
- Voice assistants: You can use voice assistants like Google and Alexa while wearing the headphone. There’s no need to check the phone again and again.
- Adjustable noise cancellation
- Comfortable to wear
- Crystal clear voice while making calls
- Supports voice assistants
- More costly than competitors
- The mobile app is not that good
Those who want all the great features of noise cancellation headphones wrapped in one should pick COWIN E7 PRO Active Noise Cancelling Headphones. They can be used either wirelessly or with wires. The best thing is that you can quell any noise from the surrounding hustle and bustle in a second.
- Design and build: One of the best things about these noise cancellation headphones by COWIN is that it’s built to increase the wearer’s comfort. It is lightweight, has swivel ear cups, and has protein earpads on the cushions.
- Noise cancellation: It has an advanced noise cancellation technology that can stop any loud noise like traffic, air cabin noise, etc. The sound quality is highly improved and immersive. The bass response is better and more profound.
- Bluetooth connectivity: The wireless feature of the headphones stands out since it can easily pair with any device. The microphone works smoothly to take and make calls easily.
- Battery life: The headphone gives a whopping 30 hours of playtime for a single charge. One charge, and you can listen to music constantly for more than a day.
- Good noise cancellation
- Long battery life
- Portable and small to carry
- Not too comfortable for long wear times
- The sound quality is quite average
When it comes to audio equipment and devices, SONY’s name is enough for the buyers. Just like that, Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM3 are also a front runner in the market for the best headphones for bass in 2021. They are packed with advanced features, personalized noise cancellation, and long battery life.
- Noise cancellation: The ANC of the headphones makes the device soundproof in any environment. The noise cancellation can be personalized based on how much sound you want to block out.
- Voice assistant: the voice assistant of the headphone can be activated through touch controls. Give commands. The headphone will listen through Alexa.
- Touch controls: Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM3 have touch controls for various settings like changing tracks, controlling volume, etc. Also, there is a quick attention mode. These Sony noise canceling headphones allows the user to lower the volume instantly by simply covering the right ear cup.
- Battery life: These headphones have a 30-hour battery life, which is more than a day. You can charge it once and then can listen to music all day long.
- Noise cancellation is very good
- Quick attention mode
- Costly headphones
- Earcups can get warm while listening to music
This is another winner when it comes to Sony noise cancellation headphones. They are comfortable headphones for those who will have to wear them throughout the day. They use sensor technology to sense the surrounding noise and then activate cancellation. They also sport a sturdy design for everyday users. No doubt, it can give competition to all the other best headphones for bass in 2021.
- Noise cancellation: It is a perfect choice if you want your headphones to control the noise cancellation. The noise sensor technology automatically controls the noise reduction.
- Sturdy design: These headphones are small and compact in design. But, they are also lightweight and sturdy with adjustability for the wearer’s comfort.
- Bluetooth connectivity: They can easily get connected to any device for Bluetooth streaming. Also, you can use voice assistants with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Battery life: These Sony noise canceling headphones have a long battery life, which can last up to 35 hours straight on a single charge.
- Bluetooth connectivity is strong
- Active noise cancellation is effective
- Comfortable ear cushioning
- The ambient mode in noise cancellation mode
- No sound clarity
- The hinges of the headphone do not fold
- No LDAC support
OneOdio Over-Ear Headphones are one of the best headphones for bass in 2021. They are wired headphones, but do not underestimate their sound quality, bass quality, and noise cancellation. You can wear them tirelessly all day long due to the superior build and design. Also, the winning point remains the HD quality sound with crisp top notes and deep bass.
- Good design and build: The headphones are built for long-hour usages. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for an easy fit. Also, the ear cups swivel 90% for one-ear monitoring.
- Noise cancellation: The headphones have a noise cancellation feature for blocking out any unwanted noise while working. The ear cups have noise-blocking cushions that block the sound and also increase comfort.
- Sound quality: OneOdio Over-Ear Headphones are known for their high-quality sound, perfect for studio monitoring, working, and relaxing. They have 50mm speaker drivers and neodymium magnets for HD sound quality that captures all notes perfectly.
- Easy mixing: You can now use these headphones for mixing and monitoring work easily. They come with a 9.8-foot cord and two detachable plugs of 6.35mm and 3.5mm.
- Noise cancellation through ear cup cushioning
- Swivel ear cups
- Audio is clear and deep
- No wireless features
- The build is not sturdy
Picun P26 Bluetooth Headphones are the perfect choice for those who want to sit back and relax while listening to their favorite music. They are comfortable on the ears and give high-quality sound for all uses. You can listen to music, make calls, and change settings all through built-in controls.
- Build and design: These headphones are designed for the need to wear them for longer hours. They are lightweight, have a padded headband and memory protein cushioning on-ear cups. This makes it easier and more comfortable for the wearer.
- High-quality sound: 40 mm dual drivers provide a high-quality sound experience for the listener. Everything stands out in the track, from high notes to low notes, making it an ethereal experience.
- Microphone: Make calls and take calls easily with no surrounding noise. The Bluetooth connectivity allows the headphone to get connected easily and without any lags.
- Battery power: In the wireless mode, the headphones give a 40-hour battery life. Give it a single charge and listen to music or be on calls for more than a day.
- Noise cancellation is very effective
- Both wired and wireless features available
- Good battery life
- Takes too long to get fully charged
- Sound quality is not up to par
Are you searching for the best headphones for bass in 2021 with high-quality music output with bass and cancels the sound perfectly? Stop your search here at Sony MDRXB650BT/B Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones. These wireless headphones have good connectivity and allow users to make hands-free calls easily.
- Sound quality: The sound quality of the Sony MDRXB650BT/B is effortlessly smooth and perfect. Sony stands out to be a major player in music technology, and these headphones are a sign of it. Bass-boosted features make these headphones a major player.
- Bluetooth connectivity: The NFC technology boosts the overall connectivity of the headphones. This makes streaming music easier. You can also make hands free calls at any time with great voice output.
- Comfortable design: The design of the headphones is comfortable for the wearer. It has proper cushioning in the ear cups along with a comfortable headband.
- Battery life: With wireless headphones, battery life plays a preeminent role. Sony MDRXB650BT/B headphones do not disappoint in this category since they give 30 hours of life in a single charge.
- Noise cancellation is effective
- Bluetooth connectivity is smooth
- Headphones are comfortable
- The battery takes a long time to get fully charged
- Sound is not that deep and loud
Bass-boosted sound with enhanced noise cancellation and touch controls make these headphones a great piece that money can buy. Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHXB900N make the experience of listening to music or watching movies fun and enthralling at the same time.
- Sound quality: Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHXB900N have great sound quality with boosted bass and crisp note deliveries. Also, you can easily optimize the settings using the Sony app.
- Noise cancellation: The headphones have advanced noise cancellation features that can completely cancel all kinds of external noise. They also provide a quick attention feature for talking to people by simply making a gesture to lower the sound.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHXB900N come with an effective Bluetooth connectivity that enables a strong wireless feature. You can make hands-free calls easily with LDAC and NFC wireless settings.
- Touch controls: The headphones also feature touch control, which means now you can change the music, change the volume, etc. with a single touch.
- Battery life: The Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WHXB900N give a 30-hour battery life, perfect for day-long usage.
- Active noise cancellation is effective
- Touch controls work perfectly
- Great build quality
- The bass is too loud
- The earpads can get uncomfortable after prolonged use
Headphones come in various shapes and sizes, and it all depends on who is buying and what they are buying for. There is a huge variety of headphones. Some are good for work while some are for entertainment. You should keep an eye out for all the features and characteristics that the headphones have before buying. Also, it is better to keep track of the features that are newly added. With technological advancement on the rise, new additions are added every day. You should keep track so that you can get the best on the money spent.
What to look for in headphones
There are several things that you should look at before buying headphones of your choice:
Headphones are something that people tend to wear for long hours at a time. Therefore, it is very important to invest in comfortable ones and fit well over the ears. Check if the headband is the right size since it should not be too tight or too loose. Pick headphones that have an adjustable band. Also, the headband should have to cushion on it.
Check the ear cups and their cushioning as well. Memory foam cushioning is the most comfortable because it does not tire the ears, even with long hours of use. Check the foam; if it’s leather, it can get hot, and if it’s mesh, it causes some amount of sound leakage.
This is one of the specifications that should be looked at. The impedance will tell how much power the headphones will require to work at higher audio levels in simple words. Lower impedance headphones are perfect for general use and will work just fine with smartphones, laptops, and portable music players. However, high impedance headphones are meant for studio monitoring work since they require a specific power output to work.
Drivers can tell a lot about the headphones’ sound quality. It boosts the sound’s treble, bass, and mids and provides an overall high-quality sound experience. Drivers come in two types: dynamic and balanced armature. Dynamic is great for bass boosting and are more durable, whereas the balanced armature is great for better sound balancing and noise isolation.
- Noise cancellation
Nobody likes to hear other sounds while listening to music or watching movies. To completely isolate and cancel the noise coming from external sources, active noise cancellation should be chosen. This will completely block the noise with the help of the microphone that is installed inside the headphone. Also, the ANC headphones are more costly on the price tag.
But, if you do not want complete isolation and do not want to spend a lot of money, then choose passive noise cancellation pieces. These headphones block a certain amount of noise, but not completely.
- Battery life
If you are going for the wireless headphones, you should look at the battery life they sport. Good headphones should give approximately 30 hours of battery life. Some in the upper range can give even more, but lower than that can be risky to buy. As the headphones age, the battery will lose its durability. Therefore, having too low battery life can pose a problem.
- Added features
Many added features can be found in headphones these days:
– Touch controls
– Voice assistant
– Hands-free for calls
– Water resistance
Finding the right headphones can be a big task, especially if you want something in the budget. There are thousands of features to take into account, but you should always prioritize. The factors that hold importance should be checked first. Never start picking the best headphones for bass in 2021 based on the aesthetics and extra features like voice assistants. Instead, look for crucial features like comfort, headphone output, battery life, etc. Great headphones can give an exhilarating experience in terms of music and sound output.
- Best Noise Canceling Headphones for 2021
- Best earphones for bass 2021-Buyer’s Guide
- Best Bose Speakers for 2021-Buyer’s Guide