Best record player under $100
If you are a music enthusiast, you surely need to know what the best record player is under $100. The world has gone digital now, and you can always find millions of songs on your smart phones. However, true fans of music can never denounce the high-quality sound of the record players.
The digital version of any music track does not have the same richness or quality as that of a record player. So, a true enthusiast of music will always lookout for the best record player in the market. If you are one with taste in music, then this article is just the right one for you.
There are numerous varieties of record players available in the market, but like any other product, not all of them are decent enough. You need the best value for your money and need to keep an eye on the budget.
As mentioned, there is no shortage of options in the market, but since the number of active users of record players is lower than what it used to be, you can never be too careful. There are a few things you need to be clear about regarding the features of the record player to decide on purchasing the right one for you.
The best record player under $100 is a dream for any vinyl lover. If you are a vinyl lover, then do not think for one moment that you are old-fashioned. There are specific tunes and details in the music that cannot be transferred in digital recordings. Hence the vinyl records have a crispness and richness in their audio, which is missing from their digital counterparts.
So, you can understand that a record player’s performance is a significant factor and needs to be considered when making a purchase. A good record player needs to retain the quality of the music. There are multiple options available at a price tag of much lower than $100, but you can say very intuitively that the quality might be questionable. A record player with bad music quality beats the whole purpose of buying one. So, when you are buying a record player under $100, you need to be very careful.
In this article, there will be a collection of reviews of the ten best record players under $100. All the features that you need to know about will be mentioned in the reviews. You can go through them and finally decide what kind of record player under $100 will be best suited for your musical taste buds.
Best Record Player under $100
- ✅【Superior record player】：Music can heal your mind, relieve your temporary sorrow and bring you the sense of security. Is a combination of vintage and fashion. Not only can play vinyl records to experience the retro-style music and atmosphere, you can also play all your favorite modern music at any time via Wirelessly.
- ✅【Back to the classics music】: Enjoy superior sound thanks to the belt drive, for less vibration. Listen to the genuine classic sound.
- ✅【3-speeds & 3-sizes of records】：Support for adjusting three listening speeds（33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM） and playing three sizes （7'', 10'' and 12''） of records, let you enjoy your entire record collection.
- ✅【Special Process】：The turntable base is equipped with a spring to provide shock absorption and improve sound quality.
- ✅【The best gift】:It creates a warm atmosphere when family gatherings. When you are alone, it can help you relax. Even if you don't use it, it can be one of the home's premium decorations. As a gift, it also allows the recipient to feel your heart.
This record player has been developed by the company while keeping the taste of music enthusiasts in mind. The record player is built to provide you with an immersive experience of music not very different from what you would get at a concert. The sleek and stylish design also makes it a worthy addition to your drawing room.
The record player is compatible with playing both classic vinyl records and also your modern music. The superior and advanced belt drive ensures that there is much less vibration during the playing of music. The drive supports three sizes of vinyl discs, so you do not have to worry about compatibility anymore.
- The compact size makes it very portable and has Bluetooth support.
- The old classic look is very stylish and also has great sound quality.
- Takes a very minimal time to set up.
- Some of the models were reported to stop working properly after a few months of use.
- There are some problems with the speakers, and multiple complaints were made about it.
- MORE THAN A RECORD PLAYER – With 50s retro looks & modern features, this turntable plays & records your Vinyls to MP3 (Mac/PC software & USB cable included). It has a CD player, AM/FM radio, Bluetooth, Aux & headphone jack, plus stereo speakers
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology make this record player a great value - ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts alike
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE – This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY with minimum vibrations. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office and a great choice for vinyl lovers
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED – Features a volume and FM tuner knob, input select (function) button and a complete set of buttons for the CD player. The screen comes on in blue LED light, buttons have a nice feel to them, and the whole look is trendy 50s
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN & FINISHING – Victrola's 115-year commitment to craftsmanship is evident in the stylish retro case, strong built quality, gentle lifting mechanism and well-balanced sound
This product is the perfect mix of retro and modern. The record player comes in red color, making it a stylish addition to your drawing room. In addition to playing vinyl, it also has USB encoding and Bluetooth.
The record player comes equipped with a CD player, Bluetooth, speakers, and recording features. The advanced technology reduces the vibrations and makes for disturbance-free music experience. The player has LED lighting and all the essentials for controlling your music.
- The speakers are very decent at this low-price range.
- The LED lighting makes it aesthetically more pleasing to people with modern tastes.
- The belt reduces vibrations for playing more smooth music.
- The built-in CD player has some problems while working.
- Most of the CDs are not recognized by the player and therefore are not working.
- The sound quality is good, but stutters while enhancing the bass of the songs that are playing.
- 【Portable&Lightweight】Wirelessly play music from your phone, you can take it anywhere, enjoy your life. Great ideal for Christmas Day, Father, Mother, and friends.
- 【3 Speed&Easy to Use】Simple Setup and operation. Great ideal for a beginner. Three-speed Turntable (33, 45, 78 RPM) plays all of your 7" 10" 12" vinyl records and favorite Albums.
- 【Multi-function Phonograph】Wireless turntable LP player built-in stereo speaker and 3.5mm aux-in for playing music from any speaker device, RCA aux-in, and headphone jack.
- 【Naturally Wood&Vintage Design】Natural wood design with removable protective dust cover and easy to use multiple connections panel. This turntable record player is stylish yet rustic, there is a removable cover on the top to protect vinyl and turntable plat, don’t worry about the dust.
- 【Special Process&Seller Support】The turntable base is equipped with a spring to provide shock absorption and improve sound quality. If you need a replacement stylus needle/removable dust cover/suitable power adapter/RCA line, please feel free to contact us.
Surely, this is one of the most popular record players in the market. The design is mainly old- school and sleek. You can now play your favorite classics on vinyl records and the modern ones wirelessly from your phone. There are plenty of control options and a dust cover to keep it clean.
The design makes it compact, and you can carry it anywhere you want to enjoy your music. The set-up is very easy, and the built-in speaker makes the sound quality retain its richness. The design is mainly wooden, making it look classy and also has a removable dust cover for keeping it shiny.
- The design makes it a perfect gift for anybody or just a beautiful addition to your drawing room.
- The Bluetooth feature is great for playing modern music.
- The sound quality is great, so you can now listen to the classics as they were meant to be.
- Some of the models were reported to stop working after a short period of use.
- The sound quality from the records might sound a little hollow.
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE - This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) suitcase record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY and sits on sound isolating feet that prevent vibration. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office.
- TAKE YOUR TUNES ANYWHERE - Housed in a vintage suitcase with an easy carry handle, Victrola's blend of retro and contemporary design give you the ultimate flexibility to listen to music where you want and how you want – a great choice for vinyl lovers
- EXPANDED CONNECTION OPTIONS - Stream smartphone audio through the turntable’s built-in Bluetooth speakers. Easily connect external speakers via the stereo RCA outputs, or use the Line input for non-Bluetooth devices like a CD player. For personal listening, connect your headphones to the headphone jack.
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology makes this affordable record player ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED - Features an Input select knob, Power/Volume Knob & an Auto stop switch that stops spinning records once the record is finished playing.
This model has been specially designed to look like a vintage. With built-in speakers and a wide range of color shades, this will appeal to your record player needs very well. Its design makes it portable so you can carry it around wherever you like.
The player has three playing speeds to choose from according to your preference. You can set it up quickly and get it running as no extra stereo setups are required. It has a very portable and stylish design. There are all the control buttons that you need to customize your music.
- There are two needles in the player to choose the right one according to your needs.
- The volume and sound quality is pretty decent for a record player under $100.
- There have been some reports of shorting, and some of the wires have burnt out.
- Some of the models had the turntable making squeaky noises, which hampers the music listening experience.
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver lets you stream your music wirelessly to the Cruiser's dynamic full-range speakers
- Adjustable pitch control
- Belt driven portable turntable plays 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- Dynamic full range stereo speakers
- RCA and headphone Jack outputs
The sleek and elegant design makes it one of the best record players under $100 in the market. There are multiple color variants available to make it a worthy addition to your living room. Just put on your favorite music and amplify it with this elegant record player.
It has built-in speakers for offering rich and high-quality sounds. There is a wide range of color variants available to suit your aesthetics in the best way possible. The built-in Bluetooth feature allows you to play your modern music as well as the vinyl records.
- The dimensions and the design are very pretty and make it a great choice for adding to the living room or gifting it to someone.
- The Bluetooth feature allows you to stream music from your device, so never miss anything.
- The sound level is a little low, and you might need some stereo equipment to make it better.
- The pitch tuning is not up to the mark, so the quality of certain tunes might suffer.
- Unleash your record collection stream your vinyl wirelessly via Bluetooth; simply pair the turntable with your speaker and enjoy fuss free connectivity with a 10M range. (Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.)
- Connectivity covered discretely located RCA ports for playback through an existing wired speaker system and a 1/8 inch headphone output for private listening
- The style driven centerpiece of your listening experience 1/8 inch aux input and included cable to convert (or stream wirelessly) from other media sources including cassette players/CD players; plus, the elegant piano Black finish makes Ion Audio air LP an ideal addition to any room
- Play your entire record collection plays and converts 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records (78 RPM stylus sold separately)
- Update your library convert tracks into digital files via USB onto your PC or Mac with the included Ion Audio EZ conversion software
This record player is made for keeping up with modern technology because now you can play any of your favorite records wirelessly. The Bluetooth and the built-in speakers make for a very hassle-free music listening experience.
You can simply connect your speaker wirelessly to the turntable and are ready to enjoy the music wherever you like. The sleek design makes it look trendy and not too old-school. There are three playing speeds, so you can choose the one that suits you the best. The player also has a port for headphones, which makes for a more personalized listening experience.
- The sound quality is on par with traditional record players.
- The design and construction make it very stylish and compact so you can easily fit it anywhere that you choose.
- The headphone port is a bonus and has a very decent output.
- The Bluetooth feature has some problems while functioning.
- There are some problems while connecting to external speakers.
- ♬【FM Stereo Radio】--can play not only vinyl records but also FM stereo radio with multiple channels. It supports sensitive reception of radio channels with clear and smooth sound coming out of the speaker.
- ♬【Bluetooth Input】--easily connected and enjoy the wireless sound. Playing music from mobile phones, MP3, tablets or other Bluetooth-enabled audio devices.
- ♬【Premium Bulit-in Stereo Sound】--clear and loud for daily leisure listening, available for connecting to external powered speakers via RCA output if you need. Easy to setup and use, suitable for the beginners.
- ♬【Stable LP Turntable】--combines vintage style and modern technology. Our turntable base equipped with spring and belt-driven system to reduce vibration, balanced tone arm with soft damping control. Play 33-1/3, 45RPM with 7”10”12” sizes can enjoy your vinyl records.
- ♬【One-to-One Response & Best Gift】--you will get one-to-one reply within 24 hours. our vintage and stylish record player would be perfect gift choice for your lover family and friends.
This model is one of the best record players under $100 in the market. The design has been made for vintage lovers as well as for modern aesthetics. There are plenty of options for the music control, so just plug it in, and you are good to go.
The player can also play FM radio and music through Bluetooth apart from the vinyl records.
It has a compact and stylish design for more portability. The built-in stereo speaker offers a high-quality sound for music lovers.
- The player is very easy to use and set up.
- The design makes it a perfect fit for any kind of room.
- The sound quality is nice.
- The player has some problems with external speakers and causes a sound delay.
- The volume controls are a little problematic.
This model has been designed while keeping in mind the quality factor of vinyl records. It will not only make a worthy addition to your living space, but also a wonderful gift.
It’s built with solid wood, so it is sturdy and durable. It has three playing speeds and two built-in speakers for offering good quality sound. There is Bluetooth connectivity and also a removable dust cover for keeping it clean.
- The sound quality is great.
- The design makes it look very stylish and vintage.
- The Bluetooth works very smoothly and connects quickly.
- There are some problems with the needle, and it skips some beats.
- The vinyl support is not very sturdy, causing problems while playing them.
- Traditional Style, Solid Wood Appearance & Dust Cover
- Three-speed Turntable, works with 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
- 3.5mm aux-in and headphone jack for playing music from your smart phones, Tablet, PC, MP3, CD Player
- RCA outputs for connection to HiFi systems
- All-in-one record player with built-in stereo speakers
This model is very compact and stylish, looking for music lovers. Multiple audio inputs and output ports are available for personalized music. It can be a stylish addition to your collection or a gift for someone.
There is a dust cover for keeping it clean. There are three playing speeds and ports for audio input and output. The built-in stereo speakers offer high quality and rich sound.
- The simple and elegant design makes it a worthy addition to any room.
- The belt drive makes the records play more smoothly.
- The sound quality may seem a bit cheap.
- There have been reports of problems regarding the wiring, and the electrical supply is faulty.
- Belt Driven, 3-speed Turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) plays all of your favorite vinyl records
- Classic FM radio with analog tuner and "around the dial" Led lighting
- Wirelessly stream music from your Bluetooth enabled device, up to 33 feet away
- Features 3. 5mm aux-in and RCA output Connection
- Built-in stereo speakers
This is one of the best record players under $100 available in the market. The design is very antique-looking and is bound to wake the sense of nostalgia in you. Play your vinyl records, listen to FM radio, or stream music through Bluetooth, all on one device now.
There is a tuner available for the music control and is lit by LED. There are three belt speeds, and Bluetooth connectivity is also supported. The built-in stereo speakers offer great quality sounds.
- The build is very small and compact, making it perfect for carrying.
- The volume is pretty decent.
- There is no damage due to the needle.
- In some of the models, the turntable stopped functioning after a few days of use.
- The higher speeds cause problems while playing the records.
Summary for Best Record Player under $100
So, you have seen the ten best record players under $100. By now, you have a clear idea about what to expect from these record players. To summarize the article, below are the key points you need to be careful about while buying a record player.
- Price – This is the most important factor you need to take care of. Also, check the specifics of the player and whether they are worth the price or not.
- Compatibility – There are different kinds of vinyl records, so make sure that the record player is compatible with the types of vinyl that you own or else there is no point in making the purchase.
- Connectivity – Most of the modern record players come with Bluetooth and USB connectivity. You may not use them, but you are paying for it, so make sure that they work perfectly.
- Design – This may not sound that important, but it is vital to pick the right design for your record player. You need it to be a perfect fit for your room. It is quite noticeable, so make sure that the design is aesthetically pleasing as well as very durable.