Best Studio Headphones under 100
Listening to music and engineering music are two different tasks, and the headphones that are used should be separate too. In normal headphones, the sound is usually tweaked to give the best quality to the listener. But, when you need editing, mixing, and engineering music and sound, tweaked versions are not helpful. Studio headphones are created differently than normal headphones and they’re more useful when it comes to hearing precision sound with all its highs, lows, and other features. They are essential for sound engineers, mixers, directors, singers, etc. Additionally, if you’re looking for an affordable option that offers all these functions, you need the Best Studio Headphones under 100.
What are studio headphones?
These headphones are designed for those who work in the sound industry and want to hear the sound in its rawest form. When someone is singing or playing an instrument, noise interference such as echos, reverberations in the room, background noise, etc can contaminate the listening experience. So a music editor, the performer, and music director need to listen to the true sound so that they can differentiate between the “good sound” and “bad sound.”
Studio headphones are meant for that purpose only, they are known to give the truest form of music and sound, without any editing or tweaking to it. Anybody who enjoys flat frequency sound will also enjoy studio headphones, regardless of whether they are music engineers or not.
Flat frequency response
Whenever one hears about studio headphones the first thing that comes to one’s mind is the flat frequency response. So what is it? Put simply, studio headphones are used to try to keep the sound quality of the input and output absolutely the same. It is impossible to keep the sound the same as the source, but studio headphones try to keep it as close as possible. Headphone components try to keep every factor and feature of a certain sound as original as possible and this is the flat frequency response.
Why studio headphones are used?
Some of the reasons why music engineers and editors prefer using the Best Studio Headphones under 100 are:
• No disturbance: You can use any space to work in without sound disturbance while using studio headphones.
• Cheaper option: For top quality sound editing and mixing, having a complete studio front can be insanely expensive. But you can save money by simply choosing the right headphones that can be used anywhere without a full-fledged studio.
• Sound details: Editing and mixing using a studio monitor are highly effective, but these days picking the right studio headphones can give almost the same results. You can pick up every nuance in sound with the right headphones.
• On the go: There’s no need to find a music studio to do your production work. Simply carry the headphones and the laptop to complete your production work from anywhere.
There are lots of choices when it comes to affordable, high-quality studio headphones:
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Studio Headphones are one of the Best Studio Headphones under 100 that you can wrap around your ears. Sharp in structure and design, they’re a great look at too. They catch frequencies in the original form without any tweaking, making it a studio headphone that will give the best performance while recording.
- Sturdy and durable: One of the best things about Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Studio Headphones is that it is built keeping studio work in mind. It is made of highly durable materials that give it a longer wear-n-tear life. The drivers are built for an extended and perfect performance as they have earth magnets in them and the coils are clad in aluminum.
- Comfortable: Wearing headphones in the studio for mixing and recording can be a tiring task, as you might have to wear the headsets for hours at a stretch. A comfortable headset like Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Studio Headphones has the right design and fit that makes it easier for the wearer without putting undue pressure on the ear and head.
- Ergonomic design: The overall design of the headset is meant for robust work and long hours of recording and mixing. The headset is big and the ears are covered completely, to lessen pressure on the ear lobes. Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Studio Headphones also have a one-sided cable, which avoids cable tangling while working. It also has a snap-on 6.3mm adapter for multiple use points.
- Noise cancellation: During mixing and recording work, surrounding noise must be canceled completely. The circumaural design of the Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Studio Headphones keeps the headset in place tightly and avoids any kind of noise penetration from loud environments.
- Neutral sound: It’s essential that good studio headsets must provide neutral sound performance. It should not boost or tweak any frequency so that the recorder and mixer can hear the sound perfectly without blips. Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Studio Headphones have an exceptional low-frequency performance that will help in recording the sound just right.
- Ergonomic design with the comfortable extended wearing time
- Circumaural design to give noise cancellation effect
- Effective low-frequency sound performance
- Single-side cable
- Average sound staging
- Cable does not get detached
- Some may find it not that comfortable for long hours of work
Sennheiser is a well-known name when it comes to headphones and music devices. There is no doubt that headphones made by them are the best in the market with great design and even better performance. So, if one is looking for studio mixing headphones with great features, then Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone (new model) is the best option to go for. It fits the budget and also covers all the requirements of a good headset that is high in performance and design, with good durability and sturdiness. One of the best things about Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone (new model) as one of the Best Studio Headphones under 100 is the design efficiency that allows the cable, ear pads and head pads to be changed when they get damaged easily.
- Dynamic design: The overall construction and design of the Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone (new model) are excellent, and built to withstand long-term wear and tear as it is made up of durable materials.
- Comfortable construct: A good headset is one that you can wear for a longer period without discomfort and tiredness to the ear. The ear pads on this set are comfortable and big, cover the ear perfectly and give the proper noise cancellation effect to the listener by keeping ambient noise to the minimum. The fit of the ear pads is perfect to disperse heat easily and keep the ears comfortable across long working hours.
- High-end sound quality: A crucial thing about a stereo headphone is the high-end linear sound profile. This makes it easier for the recorder and mixer to listen to every little detail and frequency of the sound perfectly. High notes to the low bass notes and tones become must be clear to the listener in high-quality work. Overall, these Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphones (new model) are the perfect choice for professional recording and mixing work.
- Easy to carry: Having large headphones that don’t fit in your bag or are clumsy to carry around is always a hassle. The Sennheiser HD280PRO Headphone (new model) is a sturdy model with swivel ear pads that can be rotated and folded easily. This will save a lot of space, making for easier transportation.
- Ergonomic design with hassle-free features
- High-end sound quality with linear frequency output
- A stylish, contemporary look
- Foldable design
- Over-ear comfortable ear pads
- Cannot be used for personal use
- Bass is not that good
- Non-detachable cable
A good professional mixing headphone is an essential workplace tool for directors, engineers, sound mixers. They must be comfortable and well-attenuated. AKG Pro Audio K240 STUDIO Professional Headphones are the best choice when it comes to both comfort and performance. It also comes with a sense of trust as AKG has been ruling the studio headphones market for nearly six decades now. AKG’s Best Studio Headphones under 100 give the best sound output in neutral frequency and are extra comfortable to wear for long hours. The best thing is that you don’t need to blow your budget while buying a studio headphone like this.
• High sensitivity sound: A crucial feature that every music director and mixer looks for in a studio headset is the sound quality and the lowest frequency it can actually catch. The AKG Pro Audio K240 STUDIO Professional Headphones have vari-motion diaphragms technology which is a patented technology of AKG. It delivers the best dynamic range of sound with increased, top-notch sound levels. This gives the proper sensitivity to the output and makes every little detail audible to the mixer.
• Comfortable design: Wearing headphones for too long can be quite taxing on the ear and head. Therefore, the headphone must have properly padded ear pads and a fully optimized structure to make it comfortable so it can be worn for longer periods without tiring the ears.
• Clear highs and lows: The AKG Pro Audio K240 STUDIO Professional Headphones have a semi-open design that’s very helpful when it comes to recording and mixing. The semi-open design delivers perfect highs in the sound while mixing. Also, this type of design delivers the perfect bass range that’s essential when it comes to understanding the overall features of a sound.
• Better compatibility: Mixing headphones must be not only compatible with your sound equipment, but also with all types of portable equipment/musical instruments. This way these headphones can be attached to any type of equipment easily while recording or mixing any type of sound or music. AKG Pro Audio K240 STUDIO Professional Headphones also comes with a 3.5mm stereo plug and a 6.3mm adapter which can be attached separately. Also, the headphone has a professional one-sided 3mm cable.
- Perfectly in the budget
- Stylish design
- Study in structure
- Wider compatibility
- Wide dynamic sound range with varimotion diaphragms
- Bass is de-emphasized
- Durability is questionable
- Noise isolation is not that effective
Good design, maximum comfort, and easy to use features, are what the Best Studio Headphones under 100 are all about. OneOdio Wired Premium Stereo Sound Headphone ticks all these boxes, plus you can buy them within your $100 budget. These headphones are comfortable to wear and have a great design that makes them perfect for the young user. It gives a high-end sound performance with stereo sound quality that enables every little feature and frequency to be audible. One of the best features that this headphone has is the share port technology, which makes it easier to share audio with others.
• Ease of use: One of the major features of the OneOdio Wired Premium Stereo Sound Over-Ear Headphone is its compatibility and ease of use. When you want to connect the headphone to the stereo, TV, or any other mixing/recording device, it can be done easily with the help of a 9.8-foot long cord. One can be located anywhere and still listen to music. To increase the compatibility there are easily detachable/attachable 3.5mm and 6.3mm plugs.
• High-end sound quality: A major requirement in headphones is the sound quality and output, especially in a studio headphone. OneOdio Wired Premium Stereo Sound Over-Ear Headphone is ahead in the game as it gives a top-quality stereo sound that captures, bass, treble, voice, and every high and low frequency with complete clarity. The headphone has 50mm speaker drivers along with the neodymium magnets which makes the sound quality more balanced and raw.
• Compatibility: A major feature in the OneOdio Wired Premium Stereo Sound Over-Ear Headphone is its excellent connectivity and compatibility. The headphone can be connected to various devices like phones, tablets, music players, stereos, mixing decks, computers, etc.
• Memory protein comfort: The ear pads are designed to cover the ears perfectly and give complete noise isolation and cancellation. Additionally, the earmuffs are made of memory protein, which is specially built and designed in Germany for superior wearing comfort over long hours. These earmuffs help to reduce heat and pressure build-up that occurs when headsets are worn for too long. The headband has soft leather cushioning to minimize stress on the head.
• Share port: Another major feature that makes the OneOdio Wired Premium Stereo Sound Over-Ear Headphone a great option among the Best Studio Headphones under 100 for listening and mixing music is the share porting. This headphone allows daisy-chaining different headphones together so that you can hear and share everything with a group of people in the chain.
- Stylish design
- Hi-fi stereo sound quality with noise isolation
- Share port technology
- Wider compatibility with two-sided adapter cables
- Germany made memory protein earmuffs
- Sound is not that clear
- Treble is not very sharp
- Heavy and bulky
Headphones have multiple uses that range from simply enjoying listening to music to doing professional work such as music production and engineering. The most important features of any headphone are the comfort level over ears and the sound quality. OneOdio Over-Ear Wired Bass Headsets are just the product that offers all these features and more within a reasonable price. It is a stylish looking headset among Best Studio Headphones under 100 with some unique features such as share port technology and hearing two different sounds at the same time. This uniqueness comes in handy when working on music and also when enjoying time with friends by sharing some audio. The comfort level of this set makes it popular among DJs and it also comes in different color choices.
• Superior sound quality: OneOdio Over-Ear Wired Bass Headsets allows listeners to enjoy crisp vocals and clear sound. The headphone has 50mm speakers combined with neodymium magnets that let the user experience top-notch bass effects. Because of this powerful bass sound, this headset becomes the best choice for DJs, music production, recording studio, etc., wherever superior quality sound is required.
• Comfortable design: Headset support is very comfortable and it has top-quality ear cushions for pain-free prolonged use. It is also foldable, making it easy to carry. The cushions enable music isolation. The headband can be adjusted by stretching it to fit the head and the ear cups can be rotated for single-ear monitoring and mixing.
• Extended life span: OneOdio Over-Ear Wired Bass Headsets are durable and can withstand regular use and survive wear and tear. The plastic body comes with a mix of matte and glossy textures and a few parts have a rubbery feel. This headset is a total package with a stylish yet durable design, with the durability that every music professional looks for.
• Compatibility: The headset is compatible with almost every device. It can be used with Android, iOS, and every other audio device, while the share port technology can be used to create a chain by connecting multiple headsets together to listen to audio at the same time.
• Detachable cable: OneOdio Over-Ear Wired Bass Headsets come with a detachable dual-duty cable. The cord is 3m/9.8ft, with two plugs on each end of the cord. The plugs are 3.5mm and 6.35mm which can be connected to phones and also to stereos. There are no adapters and the cord has a built-in line mic.
- Adapter-free headset with dual-duty cable
- Stylish design
- Share port technology
- Crisp sound quality
- Extended lifespan
- Not that comfortable
- The subpar sound quality in high volume
- When bass gets low the details are less audible
For professional-level music studio work, you require headsets that have a good sound quality, are affordable, and can be worn for a long time. There are some great options under the category of the Best Studio Headphones under 100. Audio Technica ATH-M3Ox Professional Studio Monitor Headphones are an outstanding choice. It is specifically designed to assist with professional mixing and monitoring. They’re compatible with versatile monitoring and are professional and stylish looking. The buyer can trust the quality of the product because the manufacturer, Audio-Technica, is a known brand for professional monitoring headphones. So when looking for a cutting-edge professional headphone, Audio Technica ATH-M3Ox Professional Studio Monitor Headphones are the best in the market.
• Build and design: These headphones support a robust, cutting-edge engineering technology combined with advanced features to give just the right listening experience. All this engineering helps in making the Audio Technica ATH-M3Ox Professional Studio Monitor Headphones the right device for mixing and monitoring. Apart from being perfect in terms of engineering, it also has a very stylish and compact design that makes working easy and is also durable.
• Comfortable: Audio Technica makes sure that their customers don’t feel discomfort while using their headphones. That is why the ATH-M30x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones have ear cups designed in such a way that it doesn’t feel uncomfortable with prolonged use. The circumaural design sits comfortably and contours the ear, enabling sound isolation in crowded and noisy places.
• Detailed audio: Since these products’ target customers are professional music producers and recorders, the audio quality has to be of the highest level. That is why Audio Technica ATH-M3Ox Professional Studio Monitor Headphones have a detailed audio feature to ensure that the audio is enhanced and clear. It also supports properly tuned audio, set at mid-range. The high audio quality is because of the 40mm drivers and the wire voice coils made of copper and aluminum.
• User friendly: Apart from having the best sound quality, the headphone is also user-friendly, and can be used for varied purposes other than studio monitoring. Being foldable makes it easy to carry around for outdoor music listening experiences. It does not take much space so that users can take it out on field recordings and/or simple music listening.
- Balanced and detailed audio quality
- Advanced built and circumaural design
- Foldable and space-saving portability
- Long cord for easy access
- Good noise cancellation
- Not an adapter-free headphone
- Can get uncomfortable when worn, especially around the neck
- The cord is not detachable.
Working for long hours in recording studios with headphones on can be a bit tiring and stressful for your ears. In such situations, headphones that have proper ear cushions and well-balanced audio are very helpful. Samson Technologies SR850 Semi Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones are among the Best Studio Headphones under 100 and can be a very good choice for studio work and critical music playback. It has perfect features that enable comfortable music listening and mixing. This set can also be used for other purposes than studio recordings and has useful features such as semi-open back that reduce any excess stress on the ear from long recording sessions. Other than this, it has many other features that make it a very good solution for music engineers to have comfortable studio recording hours.
• Unique design: the Samson Technologies SR850 Semi Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones have a different build and design that are specifically constructed to reduce stress on-ear. The headphone has a semi-open design that helps to reduce sound impact by spreading it, giving a wider sound effect. This design also enhances the bass quality and the vocal high notes. All-in-all, this semi-open back technology proves advantageous for professionals and basic music listening.
• Powerful audio: The reason why this product is a very good investment for music engineering, studio playback, and mixing, is its ability to provide a perfect linear frequency response. Along with this quick response, the headphone also gives a very smooth bass effect because of the 50mm neodymium drivers. The SR850 can catch every small change during mixing and recording. It provides a well-balanced mid-range and depth.
• Comfortable fit: the SR850 is very comfortable to wear and work with because of its properly cushioned ear cups. It comes with velour cushioning that makes long recording sessions bearable and do-able. The fit of the headphone is made in such a way that the ear cups fit everyone. The Samson Technologies SR850 Semi Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones also have adjustable over headbands that can be adjusted accordingly.
• Ultra-clear high: When used for studio recordings and music engineering, headphones must be able to highlight every high and low. This product can clearly capture and highlight highs and lows which is why it is highly recommended for studio use. Samson Technologies SR850 Semi Open-Back Studio Reference Headphones can deliver the perfectly balanced audio.
- Semi-open back technology
- Ultra light weight
- Provides high and extended frequency reference
- Comfortable ear pads
- Ear pads do not get heated up
- Plastic feel to the headphone
- Headband tends to slip off
- The clamp is very tight
When it comes to studio headphones, AKG has its own legacy of more than 20 years in making headphones that give the best music experience. They use technologies that give listeners around the world the best experience of music in studios, orchestras, or at home. AKG K 240 KK II Stereo Studio Headphones are designed to capture every small mixing detail so that sound engineers and musicians can record accurately. Apart from well-established market history, this piece is among the Best Studio Headphones under 100 available today. It has a variety of other features that make it a famous choice among artists and engineers.
• Professional studio design: The AKG K 240 KK II Stereo Studio Headphones are an over-ear headphone set that has its own patented technology designed to produce dynamic sound output. It has 30mm XXL transducers with their own Varimotion diaphragm technology for signal transfer that makes every sound detail clear and audible. Such detailed audio helps engineers and artists working in studios to take note of every single subtle change.
• Semi-open advantage: Semi-open headphones have their own benefits when compared to fully-closed ones. The semi-open headphones give an ambient audio effect that makes the music spread on a wider stage. The audio does not seem too loud and painful to listen to. AKG K 240 KK II Stereo Studio Headphones support a mixed feature. It has the airiness, but also gives the solid impact bass effect of closed headphones.
• Highly sensitive audio: Music engineers and producers constantly look for headphones that help them to capture complete sound details when mixing and recording in studios. A good studio headphone will have balanced audio, high sound levels, and increased sensitivity when it comes to sound output. AKG K 240 KK II Stereo Studio Headphones have all the three qualities which make them a safe choice for studio sessions.
• Comfortable and durable: Headphones need to be comfortable so that they can be worn for long recording sessions without pain or stress on the ear. This product has an adjustable over the headband configuration to fit properly, and nicely cushioned ear pads that reduce stress. Other than this, it is also quite durable to withstand unlimited studio sessions.
• Connectivity: The product comes with a professional level mini XLR connector and two cables, 5m/16ft coiled cable and 3m/10ft long straight cable, and a convertible jack plug to connect with other audio devices.
- Better connectivity
- Natural sound output
- Durable design and construct
- Tonality and resolution is good
- Ear pads are small
- The headphone has a plastic feel to it
- The headphone lacks in bass
These days listening to music has become a daily activity, and it is done while working, exercising, and also during leisure time. Other than favorite tunes, a good quality headphone is also required to give a great music listening experience. Some headphones also have more professional uses in recording, mixing, and producing music. Edifier H840 Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Stereo Headphones have both normal and professional use. It qualifies as an entry-level recording and monitoring headphone as the Best Studio Headphones under 100. It supports all the features that also qualify it as a good headphone.
• Design: Headphones have become an essential accessory these days, so it is important that it looks fashionable but it should also be durable. The Edifier H840 Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Stereo Headphones have a very stylish look with its solid build in terms of design. It has a leather headband supported by steel, making it both sturdy and flexible.
• Professional audio: These Hi-Fi headphones have one of the best life-like audio outputs. The headphone features high-end acoustic experience and sound quality that is even appreciated by audiophiles. The 40mm drivers are tuned to produce the best quality sound. It also has a properly calibrated balance between bass and treble that help in producing a more professional and detailed sound quality making it usable for entry-level monitoring.
• Comfort level: Edifier H840 Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Stereo Headphones also ace the field of comfort with their ergonomic fitting design, sturdy but lightweight build and soft leather ear pads. The headband too has leather which gives it an edge, but is comfortable to wear. This comfortable design makes it easier for users to wear for long hours without putting any stress on the ears.
• Connectivity: The headphone also has good connectivity with other devices. The product comes with a 3.5mm gold-plated plug and a 6ft cable. The cable is durable because of its high strength quality.
• Ergonomic fit: fitting can be an issue with headphones and this can ruin the entire music listening experience. Edifier H840 Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Stereo Headphones are known for their ergonomic fit that feels light on the head. The fit is snug so that users can enjoy a carefree and comfortable time listening to music.
- Solid built with a light weight body
- Ergonomic fitting
- Life-like audio output approved by audiophiles
- Earmuffs that enable noise isolation
- Material is not that sturdy
- Can tire the ears and head after long sessions
- The cord does not get detached
There are a couple of features that make a good headphone and they are supreme sound quality, comfort, and durability. Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone is one such product that ticks all the boxes. It is a very good buy in terms of both professional and regular use. All of its audio is properly calibrated to produce the best quality sound. It is the best combination of both performance and comfort at a reasonable price level. And one of the best features of this product as Best Studio Headphones under 100 is that it is optimized for both studio and home recordings.
• Supreme sound quality: Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones has a much calibrated sound quality that fits versatile recordings, DJ mixing, headphone amplifiers, etc. The sound produced is warm and comfortable to listen to and users are also able to listen to every small detail while working on music. It also supports a 40mm neodymium driver that produces just the right bass effect.
• Comfortable fit: The headphone is very comfortable to wear which reduces any pressure and stress on the ears. It has an adjustable headband and the ear cups are covered with cushioned earmuffs that are also replaceable. Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones are also very handy and portable. It can be folded easily and carried outdoors. It does not take much space to store and carry.
• Superior isolation: There is nothing more annoying than listening to music in a crowded place when your headphones are unable to cancel out ambient noise. Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone is designed in such a way which allows noise isolation in noisy places. The headphone is closed-back and the circumaural design snugly fits the ears preventing outside noises from reaching the ears so that listeners can enjoy their music without interference and disturbance.
• Optimized performance: Shure SRH440 Professional Studio Headphone is specially designed and optimized for both home and studio recording with complete accuracy. It is capable of producing perfect and accurate sound at an extended range without any trouble.
• Durability: The headphone promises to have a long lifespan and it also allows some parts to be replaced if and when needed. The 9.8ft/3m long coiled cable is strong enough to last a long time. And since it is detachable, it can be easily stored. The cords can also be replaced easily. Its lifespan can also be increased by using its own special carry-bag when taking it outdoors.
- Comfortable and portable
- Securely fitting locks for the detachable cable
- Optimized performance for versatile purposes
- High-end frequency response
- Cable is detachable
- Exposed wires in the headband
- Long term usage can be tiring
- Have a plastic-like design
Choosing the right studio headphone
To make a good buy, and whatever the product, one should have wide-ranging and in-depth information. Studio headphones are different from the normal headsets and therefore one should know which factors to focus on to make a better buy.
Factors that should be considered before picking the Best Studio Headphones under 100 are:
• Sensitivity: Studio headphones are meant mostly for sound production and editing. For this, they must have higher sensitivity, which means the headphones should be capable of capturing every electrical signal and to convert it perfectly into sound. The sensitivity of the headphones is measured in the form of decibels per volt. Also to avoid any damage to the ear by long usage, you should check the maximum decibels that are allowed in terms of sensitivity.
• Impedance: A crucial thing that buyers should know about is the impedance of the headphones. When you buy headphones, the impedance in ohms is mentioned on the product. One should pick headphones that have the lowest impedance so that they work seamlessly with any other device and consume less voltage. Higher the impedance, the higher will be the requirement of the voltage to get higher volume.
• Drivers: Driver components convert electrical signals to sound. The driver components include the diaphragm, voice coils, and magnets. Bigger and higher quality drivers and their components will produce better and higher quality sound. Some of the most common drivers used in the studio headphones are:
• Balanced armature drivers
• Dynamic drivers
• Electrostatic drivers
• Planar magnetic drivers
• Hybrid drivers
• Design and comfort: Pay attention to the design of the headphones. It’s important to check whether it has a foldable design or not, whether the ear caps cover the ear or not, ear muffs have proper cushioning or not, etc. These are some of the questions that should be asked. A good studio headphone that needs to be worn for a longer period should be comfortable and ergonomically efficient.
• Noise reduction: lastly, you should consider whether the headphones have noise cancellation or not. While producing or editing sound, it is crucial that no other ambient sound penetrates the ear muffs and ruins the experience. The earmuffs should be tightly fit, stopping all noise interference from the environment.
Studio headphones are a major investment for all those who want to mix or edit sound or are singers/musicians. It is one of the best ways to listen to the truest version of the music without any kind of tweaking or polishing. Therefore, one should invest some time in finding the Best Studio Headphones under 100 that will not only perform well but will also have a longer life. Look for new styles and better features that will make the sound real and raw, thus giving one more of an immersive experience.