Best Wireless Trackball Mouse 2021
There are several wireless trackball mouse on the market, and below are the best to choose from. Before we get into those, let’s see what a wireless trackball mouse is and how it is better than a standard one.
Ever since computers were invented, people know the importance of a mouse. The mouse is a major input device of the computer system, which is used to move the cursor and click on various objects and select options on the computer screen. With time, there have been many changes to mouse designing and structure. The companies are simply trying to make them more user-friendly, advanced, fast, and precise. Also, one of the major reasons why the mouse is so advanced today is because users want a design that does not give them wrist pain and discomfort in their hands. Keeping all of these features and technologies in mind, the most recent and popular type of mouse was created. This type of mouse is a wireless trackball mouse.
A wireless trackball mouse has no cords attached to the computer and has a big, rotating ball on top.
Who likes long entangled and messy wires at the back and front of the desk? Well, nobody! This is why wireless technology is now at such a peak. People are enjoying using a wireless mouse, keyboard, and other peripherals, which require almost no wires to be connected.
So, how does this mouse connect to the system? Well, they are connected through Bluetooth or IR. If a mouse is Bluetooth-friendly, then it will directly connect with the system through Bluetooth connection. But if that is not the case, then the wireless mouse usually connects through a USB connected receiver port. This tiny USB receiver is connected to the laptop or computer port, and it connects to the mouse through infrared radio waves. Simply connect the mouse and use it by keeping it anywhere within range.
What is a trackball?
Now that you know how a wireless mouse works, let’s focus on what a trackball is. You must have seen a small ball below a standard mouse. That is the trackball, and the user used to have to move the mouse to move the trackball in the direction where they wanted the cursor to move. With the advanced trackball versions, the small ball is now placed on top of the mouse as a big rotating ball. Having this ball on top of the mouse means there is no need to move the mouse. You can keep the mouse stationary and simply rotate the trackball to move the cursor.
Benefits of using a trackball mouse
It gives more speed to scrolling and movement of the cursor
It allows the users to access 4k to 5k resolution screen
It is perfect for playing high-end games
No need to move the palm and wrist, thus causing less strain on joints
No mouse pad required
Simply move the ball; therefore, you can keep it on any surface
Can be placed in smaller spaces, so no extra space is required like a standard mouse
- Stop chasing a mouse around. Your trackball stays in one place and puts control under your thumb, so you don't have to move your arm to move your cursor. And its sculpted shape supports your hand for comfortable control all day long.
- This trackball includes the Logitech unifying receiver. The tiny wireless receiver stays in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. Plus, you can easily add a compatible keyboard, number pad or mouse-without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- You can go for up to 18 months without changing batteries and the convenient battery indicator helps to ensure that you'll never be caught off guard. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- You get precise cursor control wherever you want to use your trackball. Hard tables, comfy sofas and lumpy beds are all no problem for the M570.
- The integrated scroll wheel and easy-to-reach back/forward buttons make control simple, whether you're web surfing on a laptop or navigating a home-theater PC.
A modern computer requires modern applications and peripherals, and that is why trackball mice from the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 are great options for people who do not like moving their mice around. Those who like to sit in comfort and do not like moving their mouse over a suitable base can choose a trackball mouse like Logitech M570 wireless mouse. There are no hassling wires that keep hands restricted to the table tip only.
It is a sturdy mouse that is ergonomically designed and in the budget. You can simply use this mouse with your device, and it will be good to go!
Ergonomic design: Mice should be comfortable. After all, you will be using them throughout the day; therefore, the design should not be too small to cause discomfort. Logitech M570 wireless mouse is the perfect mouse designed as a compact peripheral and is sculpted in a way that allows the user to rest their hand without undue stress on the fingers.
Small size: Having a mouse that is too big for a tabletop can be quite troublesome. You may have a small desk or a cluttered workspace, and a big mouse is simply not a great fit. Logitech M570 wireless mouse is small and designed to use less space and can be easily kept anywhere.
Advanced 2.4HZ wireless technology: A trackpad mouse should be compatible with various devices smoothly. But it is seen in many trackpads that the wireless features do not work well. The Logitech M570 wireless mouse is packed with the advanced 2.4 Hz wireless technology, which is known to give the reliability of a wire in a wireless trackpad.
Long-lasting batteries: Yes, the wireless trackpads use batteries to work, but like many mice, which requires a battery change now and then, Logitech M570 wireless mouse does not. It houses a single AA battery, which lasts up to 18 months, which is much more than any other trackpad in the market.
Easy compatibility: One of the best things about using a brand like Logitech, who is regarded as one of the best in peripherals is that they have the best of the technologies installed. Logitech M570 wireless mouse comes with a Logitech unifying receiver. This receiver can be used with various devices to connect the trackpad. Also, one of the best things is that this receiver is compatible with various other Logitech devices like a mouse, number pad, or keyword.
- Superbly designed comfortable structuring
- Lightweight and compact
- Long battery life
- The smooth and easy wireless feature
- The set-up process takes time
- There is a learning curve, and therefore, it takes time to learn
- A bit big, so it’s cumbersome
- Your hand can relax in comfort hour after hour with this ergonomically designed mouse. Its contoured shape with soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and broad Palm area give you the support you need for effortless control all day long.
- We’ve got the control to do more, Faster. Flipping through photo albums and web pages is a breeze, especially for right-hander three standard buttons plus back/forward buttons that you can also program to switch applications, go full screen and more. And side-to-side scrolling Plus zoom gives you the power to scroll horizontally and vertically through your music library, maps and Facebook feeds, and zoom in and out of photos and budget spreadsheets with a click.
- Two years of battery life practically eliminates the need to replace batteries. ** the on/off switch helps conserve power, smart sleep mode extends battery life and an indicator light eliminates surprises. ** Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop. There's no need to unplug it when you move around, so there's less worry of it being lost. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver. Tilt scroll function is available. DPI (Min/Max): 1000±
- Works With Chromebook - The Works With Chromebook badge signifies products that are certified to meet Chromebook compatibility standards, to provide you with a seamless experience.
A good mouse should work smoothly and have proper features that will last long. The mouse is one of the most required devices for functioning and working on a computer. However, having an uncomfortable mouse can cause problems, especially for those who work long hours. Logitech M510 wireless mouse is a perfect option for those who like their mouse to be wireless. You will not have to worry about the wire length, and you can keep it elsewhere other than the table to move the cursor. Also, this mouse comes at an affordable price, which is perfect for looking for an upgrade.
Compact design: The best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 should be designed to lessen the strain on one’s fingers and hands overall. Logitech M510 wireless mouse is created using the same thought. It is impactfully designed with a shape that is easy to hold with contours on it to cause no pain while holding it for too long. The mouse has rubber grips on the side, and the trackball is also made of rubber to maximize comfort.
Longer battery life: The wireless mouse has only one concern, and that is the battery life. A mouse should have a longer life to avoid changing the batteries too often. Logitech M510 wireless mouse has an extensive battery life lasting almost two years, which is outstanding for a wireless mouse. Also, there is a battery saving mode in which the mouse gets optimized to use less battery. There is also a battery life gauge that allows you to keep a close eye on its life span.
Multiple controls: The Logitech M510 wireless mouse comes with many controls that easily and smoothly allow you to surf through pages and scroll through the web. This is because of the multisided controls which allow the user to move up and down and also side to side. The mouse also allows the user to zoom in and out and scrolls both vertically and horizontally. There is also a back and forward function on it, which makes switching between applications super easy.
On and off: Unlike many other wireless mice that suffer from battery discharge when not in use due to lack of any on and off setting, Logitech M510 wireless mouse comes with an on and off setting that allows the mouse to be shut off while not in use.
Small receiver: The Logitech receiver is tiny in size, so it is easy to connect it to the computer or laptop and forget about it. There is no need to unplug it every time since it poses a problem of losing it while keeping it somewhere. Also, the receiver is perfect for connecting various other wireless devices, so there’s no need to use a separate receiver for multiple peripherals.
- Rubber grips for comfortable usage
- Two-year battery life
- Sleep mode for saving battery
- Several controls for smooth cursor movements
- Seven customizable buttons for tracking
- Plastic build so not too sturdy
- Batteries are not rechargeable
- Too small, so it can be a bit troublesome for bigger palms
Those who love futuristic-looking devices for their computers should choose the Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse. It allows the user to experience a certain sense of freedom and ease of usage while using it. It is also packed with high-resolution movement to make the movements of the cursor easy and smooth. This wireless mouse is the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 for those looking for a compact and sleek mouse that is easy to hold and easy to use. The main feature that makes it an attractive option is its Nano receiver, which is highly effective in providing a smooth wireless experience.
Compact design: Today, most of the devices and peripherals that people use are sleek and have a compact design so that they look aesthetically pleasing and use less space. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse is the mouse that is easy to grip due to its slim features. Also, it has a frosted covering, which makes it good-looking and stylish.
High-resolution navigation: The mouse’s only function is to navigate and move the cursor smoothly across the screen without glitch and error. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse is designed to give the maximum performance in its movement resolution to avoid any problem with the cursor and smoothness. Also, the mouse gives better performance since it has better battery life. There is also an auto-sleep mode with eight minutes of inactivity.
Less noise: Who likes a mouse that makes noise? Nobody does. It creates unnecessary noise while clicking, and if you are doing a certain type of work that requires continuous clicking, it can cause disturbance for others in the room. Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse has a quiet design so that the buttons make no sound while clicking on them.
Better range: Wired mice have a problem, and that is that you cannot take them too far. The mouse will go only as far as the length of the wire. But this problem was solved when people started using wireless mice like Jelly Comb 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse. You can keep them anywhere to operate without having to worry about the wire. One thing that does cause a problem is the range of wireless connectivity. But that is also corrected with this mouse because it can give a range of approximately 15 meters.
- Frosted body with a sleek design
- Small and slim size
- High-resolution movement
- Makes no noise while clicking on the buttons
- 15-meter range of wireless connectivity
- No battery included
- Not that sturdy
- Not for gaming purposes
- Large 55mm ball design and Diamond Eye optical tracking for precise cursor control; Patented scroll ring lets you scan up and down pages with ease
- Detachable, ergonomic wrist rest supports hand and wrist for improved comfort; Ambidextrous design
- Customizable 4-button design, scroll speed and cursor speed via KensingtonWorks software
- Connects wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth 4. 0LE or with the USB dongle using 2. 4Ghz wireless; Auto-sleep helps conserve battery life
- Compatible with Windows (7, 8, 8. 1, and 10), macOS (10. 8 and later), and Chrome (OS 44 and later); 3 year and lifetime technical support
Looking for a modern and advanced looking trackball mouse that is highly useful and, at the same time, ergonomically efficient? The Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse is the best choice for those who want all the features with better efficiency in a higher budget range. You can take the benefit of going wireless and not require a receiver to be attached to the laptop as this mouse can be connected through Bluetooth. The company’s proprietary software is known for precise mouse controls, button customization, smooth navigation, and optical tracking.
Perfect design: The mouse has an ambidextrous design, and that means both left-handed and right-handed people can use the mouse perfectly. The buttons are customizable, which means it can be optimized according to the user’s requirements. The overall design of the Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse is ergonomically suited to help the user with long-hour usage. There is a wrist rest on it that allows you to keep the wrist on it, but it’s also detachable if that is the preference.
Diamond eye optical trackball: The trackball is red and 55mm, which allows the user to control the cursor easily. Also, there is a diamond eye optical tracking system in the trackball, which makes it easier to control the trackball and also makes navigation precise. There is a company patented scroll ring with Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse, which makes scanning the complete pages easier and faster.
Customizable buttons: The Kensington Expert Wireless Trackball Mouse is a wireless mouse that can be counted as the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 since it is easier for the users to customize the buttons according to their wishes. You can easily download the Kensington mouse’s software and customize the buttons with different functions and even adjust the speed of the scroll ring and cursor using the trackball.
Compatibility: This mouse can be connected to the computer either using the Nano receiver or Bluetooth 4.0 0LE. This makes it easier for those who do not want a receiver dongle to be attached occupying the USB port.
- Highly ergonomic design
- Ambidextrous design and structuring
- 55mm trackball with diamond eye optical tracking
- Four customizable buttons
- 3-year technical support and warranty
- Not for general and normal use
- Latency and performance issue
- Cannot be carried around
Having a trackball mouse can be highly effective in surfing, scrolling through pages, zooming in, and checking a whole page at once. Also, if you can get the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 at a reasonable price, then it is even a better deal. Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball (renewed) is a renewed mouse that is wireless and has a big handy trackball attached to it. It will work just like the original without any problem and will have the very same features to it. Also, it has a 3-month guarantee return period, which means if it’s not working, it can be returned with a full refund.
Compact design: There are many trackball mice out there that tend to have a large and cumbersome design that can be quite troubling to handle. It is not only hassling to control, but it also can be challenging to place if you have a small desk or workspace. But the Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball (renewed) is a compact and small wireless mouse that can be easily gripped in the palm without the risk of slipping.
Easy to use trackball: The trackball makes the usage easy since there is no need to move the mouse around. It can be placed in a single position and can be used to move up and down or side to side on the page. Also, you can place the Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball (renewed) on any surface and use the trackball to move the cursor.
Long life: The Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball (renewed) uses only a single AA battery, but it has optimized power consumption, and that means it lasts way longer than any of its competitors. In general, the trackball mouse battery will work up to one and a half years. Also, there is a battery saving mode to help save the battery when it is not in use.
Advanced wireless connection: The best thing about a wireless trackpad is that you will not have to worry about any wire or cord. You can keep it anywhere and use it without having a wire attached. It comes with a Logitech receiver that is very tiny in size and can be easily kept attached to the laptop. This unifying receiver is also handy in keeping other wireless peripherals connected without engaging multiple USB ports.
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be kept and used anywhere
- Wireless technology is advanced and fast
- The unifying receiver is small with higher compatibility
- Comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Can take time to understand how the trackball works
- It is not easy to customize the buttons
- A bit on the expensive range
- Can have some scratches
- ✅《OPTICAL TRACKING TECHNOLOGY》The ELEOM trackball provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency.
- ✅《FUNCTIONAL 6 BUTTONS》You can assign favorite function to each button by using "ELECOM Mouse Assistant" ELECOM Mouse Assistant Software will be available to download from ELECOM NET website.
- ✅《DPI CURSOR》Designed with a high-performance gaming optics system sensor and lens. The DPI button can easily change between 750(LOW) and 1500(HIGH) DPI, making the movements of your cursor faster or slower.
- ✅《EASY MAINTENANCE》The ball rolls on three 2.5 mm large artificial ruby ball bearings. They are extremely smooth and the relatively large size prevents dust and dirt from clogging them. So you don’t have to clean the ball bearings too often. The ball is held in place by the ball bearings, but can easily be popped out of the device, by pushing it through the hole in the bottom and it can be easily cleaned.
- ✅《PRODUCT DETAILS》System requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows RT8.1, Windows 10 or later (Horizontal scrolling function is not working in Windows RT8.1), macOS 10.10 later, Size: W3.7"(94.7mm) X L4.9"(124.4mm) X H1.9"(47.9mm), Weight: 4.5oz(without battery), DPI: 750/1500 count (switchable), Connectivity: wireless, 1 X AA battery(Included)- Battery Remaining Light Lamp equipped
Using a mouse, whether for general use or gaming purposes for too long, can be quite painful to the finger and the palms. This is mostly because the mice are uncomfortable to grip and have only a few buttons and settings, which makes it difficult to scroll and go through the pages easily. Therefore, if you want the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 that is great to use and has a reasonable price range, then the ELECOM M-XT3DRBK Wireless Trackball Mouse is the perfect option. It is not only a sturdy mouse with an ergonomic design that gives maximum comfort with skeletal and muscle interaction build, but also emphasizes the six points in the hand for better grip and ease of use.
Optimum trackball: A trackball on the wireless mouse is one of the most crucial parts of the device. It should not be too big to make it difficult to use or too small. That is why the ELECOM M-XT3DRBK Wireless Trackball Mouse has an optimized trackball size of 2.5mm, which is easy to control. Also, the size of the ball will make sure that there is less damage and dust on it, which will keep the movement precise.
6-button key: A mouse should have a proper set of buttons that can be customized according to the usage. ELECOM M-XT3DRBK Wireless Trackball Mouse has six buttons that are uniquely and strongly built. These buttons can be bound according to user needs and can be used for several purposes like writing documents, surfing the web, and going through spreadsheets, gaming, etc.
Advanced features: Two of the most fun features added to this mouse are the tilt function and the pointer speed, which can be adjusted. The ELECOM M-XT3DRBK Wireless Trackball Mouse can easily be used to flip the pages, turn the orientation of the page, and also can be used to scroll side to side using the tilt function. You can also adjust the speed of the mouse scroller to get better and speedier scrolling and also to increase the overall responsiveness.
Gaming sensor: Mice can be used for general office work, web surfing, and gaming. Many people think of buying different mice for gaming and work purposes. But with ELECOM M-XT3DRBK Wireless Trackball Mouse, you can do both with a single product. Simply choose the optical sensor to increase the responsiveness and sharpness while playing the games. It is known to increase accuracy while aiming or running in the game.
- Omron switches to increase the lifespan of the buttons
- Gaming sensor for playing high-speed games
- Six customizable buttons
- Tilt function
- Speed of the scrolling can be adjusted
- Plastic is not high-quality
- The trackball can be sticky at times
- The battery is not included
- ✔ ERGONOMIC, SLEEK AND RECHARGEABLE DESIGN -- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain
- ✔ MULTIFUNCTION AND CONVENIENT -- Advanced "Page Back" and "Page Forward" functionality buttons provide convenience when web page browsing. 800 /1200/1600 DPI Levels -- Easily adjusts the sensitivity of the mouse
- ✔ HIGH-CAPACITY RECHARGEABLE BATTERY -- Built-in rechargeable battery. You no longer need to buy batteries, very convenient !! EASY TO USE -- One nano USB receiver at the bottom of mouse, Just Plug and Play!
- ✔ WIDELY COMPATIBLE -- Widely compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Linux. 【Note: Not compatible with Mac OS, Apple Products】 Once you get used to the ergonomic mouse, you will love it so much !
- ✔ GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE -- Rest assured that all our LEKVEY ergonomic vertical mouse have unconditional 18-month product warranty ( Replace or Refund ) as well as lifetime easy-to-reach technical support
A vertical mouse in the budget-friendly price of any wireless mouse is a steal deal. LEKVEY Rechargeable 2.4GHz Optical Vertical Mouse is a vertical mouse that can be used perfectly without straining the joints and muscles of the hand, even if used for a longer time. Also, the best part is the fact that it is rechargeable, and that means you will not have to buy new batteries now and then. It is a sleek and stylish mouse that will look great on top of the workspace and desk. You can easily carry it around or place it anywhere to work due to wireless connectivity.
Vertical sleek design: LEKVEY Rechargeable 2.4GHz Optical Vertical Mice is a well-designed mouse which has a very futuristic design to it. But other than that, it also has very good functionality that allows the user to click and scroll easily without any movement problems. Overall, the design is ergonomic and sturdily made with durable plastic, which allows for proper gripping of the mouse while working with it.
Comfortable build: One of the best things about the LEKVEY Rechargeable 2.4GHz Optical Vertical Mouse as the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 is that it has a more user-friendly design which helps with keeping the strain and stress of the fingers and palm away. It has a comfortable design where the mouse fits perfectly into the palm contours, and it also has a thumb rest to avoid pain in the thumb for working long hours.
Rechargeable: Having to change the battery, again and again, is also a lot of work and money. But LEKVEY Rechargeable 2.4GHz Optical Vertical Mouse is perfect for this matter since it is rechargeable. You can simply recharge it like a phone or tablet. This reduces the hassle of keeping excess batteries available.
Effective controls: For completing heavy computing work like scrolling through a large number of pages or dragging or pasting a large amount of data, it is crucial to have a mouse that has proper controls and buttons. This mouse has six buttons that can be customized according to the need and makes working easier and faster, which supports 3 DPI modes for better sensitivity.
Better compatibility: One of the best things about the LEKVEY Rechargeable 2.4GHz Optical Vertical Mouse is that unlike many other wireless futuristic mice out there, it is compatible with many computers and operating systems. It is compatible with Windows XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, and 10, but it is not compatible with Mac operating systems.
- Futuristic and sleep design
- Comfortable build with thumb rest
- Vertical design
- Rechargeable batteries
- Advanced functionality with three DPI levels
- It is not compatible with Mac systems
- A bit larger
- Plastic is not that durable
- Ergonomic sculpted design - unique adjustable hinge allows you to customize the trackball angle from 0 to 20 degrees for a more natural, comfortable hand position, and reduced muscle strain
- Cross-computer control- game-changing capacity to navigate seamlessly on 2 computers, and copy-paste text, images, and files from one to the other using Logitech flow
- Dual connectivity- use with up to 3 Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth smart wireless technology
- Rechargeable battery- up to 70 days of power on a single charge; Nominal value : 380 dpi
- Precision scroll-wheel - tilt and middle click wheel allows for precise scrolling and other Convenient controls such as horizontal scrolling
Those who do not shy away from spending a few extra bucks on good quality and sturdy wireless trackball mouse should think about the Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse. It is a well-built mouse with customizable controls, wheel tilt, comfort angle positioning, and a secure USB recharging port. It has the features of the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 that makes working on the computer an easy task since there will be no strain in handling the mouse for long hours on the wrist and palm.
Well sculpted design: The design of the Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse is ergonomically optimized to help with proper gripping of the mouse. The design also helps reduce the pain in the fingers and palm without straining the joints. This mouse is perfect for those who tend to work long hours.
Rechargeable: One of the major issues that are faced by wireless batteries is battery life. Continuously working by using the mouse leads to excessive-performance requirements, and that leads to loss of battery life quickly and way earlier than expected. Also, buying new batteries can be costly for you, but having a rechargeable battery can be quite helpful because you can recharge the batteries and save money.
Angle positioning of trackball: The trackball of the Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse can change its angle if necessary. You can change the tilt angle of the trackball ranging from 0 to 2 degrees. This gives more comfort and ease of use and also avoids any discomfort to the wrist and thumb.
High precision: The Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse comes with high precision and advanced optical tracking, which allows you to navigate through the pages smoothly. You can also customize the tracking button along with the cursor speed using the Logitech software. It can easily be changed from high-speed settings to high precision settings and vice versa.
Secure connectivity: The connectivity of the Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse is multifaceted. It can be used on multiple devices simultaneously using the flow mode. With a single switch of a button, you can change between the computers that are connected with the unifying receiver.
- Ergonomic design with a secure grip
- Tilt hinge of the trackball
- Rechargeable batteries
- Dual connectivity
- Scroll wheel high-precision settings
- It is only for those who are right-handed
- It is more expensive than the other choices
- Precision cursor movements are not smooth
- Optical tracking for superior cursor control
- Unique touch scrolling — simply slide your finger around the outer ring of the trackball for effortless scrolling through web pages and long documents
- Free downloadable KensingtonWorks software provides button customization
- Ambidextrous design
- Compatible with all Windows, macOS, and Chrome (OS 44 and later) computers
When it comes to a wireless trackball mouse that is not only fun to use, but also comes with a plethora of features, the brand Kensington comes to mind. It is a noteworthy brand that offers only the best to the consumers with some of the best features that makes using the peripherals even more fun and easy. Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse is a perfect build, and is sleek, compact, and lightweight and is both useful and stylish. It is the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 that is portable and versatile with various devices, and the receiver is also compact and kept inside the mouse.
Ambidextrous design: Many mice tend to have features and buttons suitable for both left and right-handed people, but Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse is built in a suitable way both. The design is compact and perfect for both hands since there is a 32mm-centered trackball. This trackball is large enough and perfect for scrolling and moving through pages without any issue.
Easy customization: One of the best things about the Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse is its customizability. There is a software that is free to download, and you can use it to optimize and customize the settings and controls of both buttons on the mouse. Also, it allows the user to adjust the speed and scrolling of the cursor.
Wireless connectivity: Worrying about the cord length and getting restricted to the tabletop for using the mouse can be very frustrating. But if you use a wireless mouse like the Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse, the entire process becomes super easy to control and handle. Also, this mouse comes with a 2.4GHz connectivity. This gives a wide range of wireless connections with the help of the receiver connected to the laptop. You can also keep the receiver safely stored inside the trackball to avoid losing it.
Optical tracking: A trackball should be optimized to give precise movement tracking and navigation; otherwise, it is useless. With Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse, internal red optics are installed, which helps to track the movement with superior precision and accuracy. This increases the overall productivity and effectiveness of the mouse.
Touch-scrolling: This is one of the unique features of this wireless mouse. The Kensington Orbit Wireless Trackball Mouse has a touch-scrolling feature around the trackball. This touch-scrolling feature allows the user to navigate and glide through web pages and even long documents easily.
- Ambidextrous design-both left- and right-handed
- Touch-scrolling feature
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS X
- Easy customization
- Works with Chromebook
- Not that handy to use
- It takes two batteries to operate
- The buttons are noisy
- Auto speed control Trackball mouses, Adjusting speed of pointer automatically in movement with Trackball, pressing SPEED button set speed.
- High reading accuracy of picture for used Laser type sensor, Laser sensor is accurate than Optical sensor.
- With little noise while moving
- Correspond to Windows 10/8.1/8/7，Mac OS X （below10.8 version） Android 4.4 version and below.
- Connected with USB connector, Correspond to computer.
A stylish mouse to be placed on top of the workspace is something that gives an aesthetic feel to the desk. But style should not be the only thing to be considered while choosing a wireless mouse for work. It should have all the needed features like usability, precision, sturdy build, durability, and some advanced features to make it easy to be used for long hours and different purposes. This is the reason why Nakabayashi Co. Ltd. Wireless Trackball should be one of the choices for wireless mice as the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021. It is simple to use with a smaller size and has a mid-range price category that perfectly fits the features.
Small-sized: One of the biggest problems that many users face is that they have strained their wrists and joints of their hands and palms while using a mouse. This can be caused due to a mouse’s larger size or trackpad. Nakabayashi Co. Ltd. On the other hand, Wireless Trackball is a perfect choice because it is small in size and fits compactly in the hand, snugging the contours of the palm perfectly. It can also be regarded as the smallest mouse with a 34mm trackball size.
Laser sensor: Many mice use an optical sensor, but this mouse, in particular, uses a laser one. The best thing about a laser sensor is that it is precise in reading the movements and tracking the navigational controls. Nakabayashi Co. Ltd. Wireless Trackball is, therefore, a mouse that gives accurate and precise movement scrolling through pages.
Adjust speed: No one loves a slow-working trackball, and that is why it is crucial to have a speed adjuster in every wireless mouse. Nakabayashi Co. Ltd. Wireless Trackball comes with a speed-adjusting setting that allows you to slow or increase the speed while scrolling through the pages. Also, there is a still mode in the controls that keeps the trackball still, defying any sudden movement while reading a page.
Quiet button: Continuous clicking sounds on the mouse buttons can be quite disturbing and distracting. It is not only irritating to the person who is using the mouse, but also to those who are sitting nearby. But this will not pose a problem for those who choose Nakabayashi Co. Ltd. Wireless Trackball as their mouse. The quiet button settings make sure that the mouse is making no distracting noises.
- Small and lightweight design
- Quiet button
- Speed button for adjusting scrolling speed
- Laser sensor for accuracy and precision
- Easy-to-use side buttons
- Not long battery life
- Side buttons not compatible with Mac iOS
- Not too durable
Buying guide for a trackball wireless mouse
When it comes to a trackball wireless mouse, there are plenty that you can choose from. There are different ranges in price and some differences in the number of features they provide. Some are more basic in design, and some are more futuristic and stylish. However, some basic things should be kept in mind while choosing the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021:
When thinking of buying a trackball mouse, one thing that you should ponder upon is the ease of use. It entirely depends on your comfort level and how you prefer to move the trackball; that is, whether you prefer thumb or finger operability. The trackball mouse tends to come in two types. The thumb-operated ones have the trackball located on the left side of the mouse, whereas with the finger-operated ones, the trackball is in the middle of the mouse, which gets operated by the middle and index finger.
Buttons are clicking and doing various operations while using the computer. You can find a trackball mouse with a minimum of two buttons and a maximum of eight. And in some, you can also find a scrollable ring around the trackball. For basic work on the computer, a two-button trackball mouse is perfect. However, if you use complex tools and software or are an avid gamer, you can choose a mouse with more buttons. Most of these are customizable, and therefore, you can easily adjust the functions of the buttons while working.
Size of the mouse
Choosing the right mouse is not just about the features, but is also about the size and compactness of the design. A good trackball mouse will always have an excellent ergonomic design that fits the palm and has easy operability. Ensure that the mouse is small in size and fits the palm perfectly to lessen the strain on the joints and fingers from working long hours.
This is a feature that most of the trackball mice have, and only a few of them do not. The scroll wheel helps in scrolling through the pages of the web and long documents easily. It is better to choose a mouse with a scroll wheel that will help in scrolling quickly without any extra work.
Most of them tend to be right-handed, but there are also some solely designed to be left-handed. But the best option to choose is an ambidextrous trackball mouse that can be used by both. The buttons are customizable with these mice, so you can easily change the settings to make it functional either.
Using the Best Wireless Trackball Mouse for 2021 is very important, especially for those who tend to work for long hours. To avoid stress and pain in the joints, hand, wrists, and fingers, the mouse should be comfortable and compact in design. Trackball mice are not only easy-to-use with more operational efficiency, but are also for those working in small spaces and desks.