The Best Gaming Laptops under $1500 for 2021
Technology keeps getting better and better, and today you can find the best gaming laptops for under $1500. Gaming laptops have evolved over the years, and things are getting slimmer and compact. This has given the machines more power and made them capable of handling all sorts of gaming activities.
The most amazing thing about gaming laptops is that you do not have to break the bank to access one with superior capabilities and speed. The price is affordable. You have to be careful when making your choice to ensure you get the desired performance. In the 1500-dollar price range, you can acquire:
best gaming laptops under $1500 for 2021
- A laptop with a powerful processor to handle the gaming activities
- 16+ GB RAM
- High end dedicated graphics card
- An SSD to ensure there are better loading times
The above is required if you want to run your games at the desired speed and without issues loading.
It is, therefore, wise to take the time to research your laptops and find one that is suitable for all your gaming needs. Of course, some laptops are more superior to others. You should compare the features and then weigh your budget before making a final decision. Within this price range, you can access great machines with very impressive components.
When you buy a gaming laptop, some things affect the gaming experience while others affect the performance.
You have to think of the GPU, as it is a very important part of the experience. You should pick a machine with a strong GPU to ensure that most games can run with the best frame rates on ultra or high graphics settings. If you can, do not sacrifice the GPU. The GPU is an important part of how well your gadget will perform.
Picking a strong GPU should be one of the most important things to consider when picking the best gaming laptop under $1500 for 2021.
When picking a gaming laptop, ensure the RAM is 16GB and above. By getting a high storage capacity, you reduce lag, especially if you intend to run different applications simultaneously. This takes up space. A good RAM can make your experience better.
If you want to get super-fast boot and load times, you should get an SSD. A solid-state drive helps with great speeds. With the right one, loading games and programs become almost instant. An SSD also reduces the time taken to start your laptop.
The other thing included in gaming laptops is HDD. This is the regular hard drive, and it remains a standard in gaming laptops. This comes in handy when many files need to be saved. It is for this reason that manufacturers will combine HDD with an SSD. The SSD aids with speed, while the HDD comes in handy when files need to be saved.
These are some of the most important things you should know about gaming laptops. They are the most important things to check, especially if you are looking to have the best gaming experience.
best gaming laptops under $1500 for 2021
The following are some of the best gaming laptops under $1500 for 2021.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 - Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
This is one of the best options when it comes to gaming laptops under 1500 dollars. The Acer Predator Helios 300 gaming laptop offers the best value for your money with a Core i7 processor. It also has NVidia GeForce GTX 1660ti. The display is ample for all gaming activities, and it has a GPU and CPU for the ultimate gaming experience. This is a great laptop for entry-level gaming as it offers so much to the user.
- It has a display of 17.3 inches and a Full HD panel.
- The keyboard is backlit and has four zones.
- The memory stands at 16GB and 512GB SSD to make it even better. The 512 GB may feel restrictive to some, but you can upgrade.
- It has a 4 zone RGB lighting on the keyboard, and this makes it very gaming friendly and attractive.
- The display has thin bezels, which are impressive.
- Variety of parts available.
- The processor performs very fast.
- It has a large display of 17.3 inches.
- The storage is not restrictive for some.
- The display seems a bit dim.
- The battery does not last long.
This is a thin bezel laptop with Intel Core i7. One of the most outstanding things about current gaming laptops under 1500 dollars is that NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card is available today. The MSI GL65 Leopard falls under this category. It is one of the best gaming laptops under $1500 for 2021 that offer great performance. The laptop runs most games within the 60fps range when it is on ultra-settings. This is a good benchmark, with all factors considered. You can expect smooth game running with this machine at hand.
- It has 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750. This is a component that is up-to-date, and it has improvements compared to the predecessors.
- Weighs 2.3 kg or 5 pounds.
- Has per-key RGB, and each key can be light personalized.
- It has a full HD display with vivid and bright colors.
- It has 16GB RAM and 512 SSD. The SSD can be upgraded for those who feel it’s a bit restrictive.
- It has a 51WHr battery giving you two hours of gaming time.
- It is fast.
- Sturdy and attractive.
- Almost all games can be run on 60 fps when on ultra-settings.
- Have upgraded features.
- Space is a bit restrictive.
- The fans a bit loud.
- The exteriors are a bit susceptible to fingerprints.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4.5 GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | 144 hertz refresh rate | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available hard drive bay
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax
- Backlit keyboard | Acer CoolBoost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports
This gaming laptop allows you to soar to great heights as far as gaming is concerned. It is a cool machine with sleek features and a mobile design, making it the ideal choice for many. It is a machine that comes with lots of features to make your gaming experiences great and leveraging speed and power. It is the combination of the best features that makes it one of the fascinating machines you can pick.
- It has a display of 15.6”, which is quite sufficient for gaming purposes.
- It has a 16GB RAM.
- It has a 9th generation Intel core processor of up to 4.5 GHz.
- It has a LED-backlit display as well as NVIDIA GeForce RTXA 2060 graphics.
- The SSD is at 256 GB.
- CoolBoost tech with dual exhaust ports and twin fans.
- Two stereo speakers (in-built).
- Two microphones (in-built).
- Lithium-ion battery.
- Has a Nitro sense key.
- Wide range of features.
- It is attractive.
- Great audio.
- Great for casual gaming.
- Short battery life.
- Storage is a bit restrictive for some.
- Fan noise.
- Fully loaded: 15.6" Full HD, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 256GB PCIe SSD, 16GB RAM, thin and compact CNC aluminum unibody (0.78" x 9.25" x 13.98"), anodized Black finish.
- Edge-to-edge action: Colorful and accurate visuals to the thin bezel factory calibrated 15.6" full HD display, for an immersive experience.
- Packed with power: Driven by the latest 9th Gen Intel processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, and paired with accessible 16GB dual-channel memory and fast 256GB SSD storage, for amazing performance.
- Precision crafted: CNC aluminum unibody houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin.
- Ready to connect: Plug in multiple USB 3.1 devices directly, expand the view on up to 3 external displays via Thunderbolt 3, Mini DisplayPort and HDMI, and Gigabit Ethernet, for a desktop-class experience.
This laptop comes with great specifications. It is packed with great power and a great processor. The FHD display makes it a superior option. The battery life is also sufficient. The laptop is lightweight and quite compact as well, making it one of the most suitable gaming laptops that you can pick. It is an attractive option with an aluminum chassis and a good refresh rate.
- Have double options for storage. There is a 1TB HDD and a 128GB SSD. This option makes it one of the best options for gaming since you can store so much especially heavy game media.
- It has a great processor: 9th generation core i7.
- The GPU used on the laptop is NVidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti GPU.
- Has an aluminum chassis.
- It has a RAM of 16GB which makes multitasking a breeze.
- The display stands at 15.6 inches and a resolution of 1920×1080. The refresh rate is 60Hz. The refresh rate is not high enough for some.
- A sturdy built and design.
- Thin bezels used for display.
- Enough ports to facilitate gaming.
- Great performance.
- It has a confusing key placement.
- It has a heating issue.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 1005MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 115W)
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H Processor
- 15.6” 144Hz Full HD 1920x1080 IPS-Type Display
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD | Windows 10 Home
- ROG Intelligent Cooling thermal system with Thermal Grizzly Liquid Metal Thermal Compound
This laptop gives you the chance to elevate your entire gaming experience. It is a 120 Hz IPS laptop with superior specs and features to make your gaming time a great one every time. It has a strong processor and the best design, which makes it quite attractive. It is one of the best laptops that you can use for multitasking. It has ample storage and good features.
- Has 16GB RAM.
- It has the 9th generation Intel Core i7 processor, which happens to be the latest.
- The refresh rate of this laptop stands at 120 Hz.
- It has an NVidia GeForce RTX 2060 GPU making it a great performer.
- It comes with a 512 GB SSD, which is handy for storage purposes. you may add an external hard disk to assist and for an even better performance.
- The screen is a full HD one and is 55.6” and a response rate of 3ms.
- It has good lighting for areas that are moderately lit and indoors.
- The keyboard is spacious and suitable for gaming and has special shortcuts.
- It has 3USB ports and an audio jack. There is also a LAN port, a charging port, and an HDMI port.
- Attractive design.
- Great keyboard for gaming.
- Great performance.
- Good price range.
- The port selection is a bit limited.
- The battery is not the best.
- It has an average display quality.
- 15.6" FHD (1920*1080) IPS-Level 120Hz Thin Bezel NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6G GDDR6
- Core i7-9750H 2.6 - 4.5GHz Intel 9560 Jefferson Peak (2x2 802 11 ac)
- 512GB NVMe SSD 8GB (8G*1)DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets Max Memory 64GB
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type C *2 USB 3.2 Gen1 *2 Single backlight with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining 720p HD Webcam
- Win 10 Multi-language Speakers 2W*2 3 cell (51Whr) Li-Polymer 180W
This is another powerful option for anyone looking for a gaming laptop under 1500. It has great features, including long battery life and an affordable price. The fact that it has bigger RAM than other laptops in this price range makes it superior and better in terms of performance. The SSD storage is also quite superior, making it a great contender under the best gaming laptops under $1500 for 2021.
- 2TB SSD storage that is built-in, which means you are not likely to run out of space.
- It has a RAM of 32 GB which makes starting up and applications a breeze.
- It has a 9th generation i7 Intel core processor.
- It has a stride chassis.
- It has NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti which offers great gameplay.
- It has a display of 15.6” and a refresh rate of 120Hz. The bezels are also a bit smaller, which gives the screen a wider look.
- It has different types of USB Ports, jacks, and locks.
- Has superior RAM for its price.
- Great power.
- A good refresh rate.
- Lightweight design.
- Great hardware.
- Confusing port placement.
- The performance of the display is average.
- Gets hot may not be ideal for placing on your lap.
- Loud fans.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Max-Q 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost (Base: 982MHz, Boost: 1198MHz, TDP: 60W)
- AMD Ryzen 9 4900HS processor (8M Cache, up to 4.3GHz)
- 15.6” 240Hz 3ms PANTONE Validated IPS-Type Full HD (1920x1080) display
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Backlit Precision Gaming Keyboard | Windows 10 Home
- 0.8” thin, 4.63 lbs ultraportable form-factor
This is a lightweight gaming laptop that is slim and stylish. It can fit almost anywhere, and it is so easy to take around with you. It has great graphics and a good processor making it the ideal choice for everyday work and the best gaming experiences. It is affordable and versatile for gamers and content creators.
It has superior features that make it one of the best choices you can make.
- It weighs 4.64 lbs. making it an ultraportable option.
- It has a RAM of 16 GB and a 1TB SSD.
- The backlit keyboard makes it a great choice for gaming.
- It has a PONTONE IPS full HD display.
- It has slim bezels that allow superior immersion.
- It has intelligent cooling, which optimizes airflow. The fan blades are trim than some designs making it perform better.
- The power lasts longer.
- It has a responsive screen.
- The colors and the brightness are great.
- It is light and quite slim but still very superior.
- It is portable.
- It is attractive and functional.
- Superior battery life.
- It heats up very easily because the chassis has poor ventilation due to the design.
- USB ports are hard to use.
- It has a weak Bluetooth range.
- 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 144Hz 300 nits WVA Anti-Glare LED Narrow Border Backlit Display
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H (12MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 6 cores)
- 16GB 2933MHz DDR4, 512 GB M.2 [PCIe] NVMe (SSD)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.1
This machine also falls under the best gaming laptops under $1500 for 2021. One of the most outstanding things about this laptop is the outstanding battery life. The laptop is very affordable, has great configuration settings, and it is powerful compared to the options available in this price range.
- It comes with dual speakers from the Nahimic sound center.
- It has an option four-zone backlit keyboard.
- It offers the most discrete graphics with a dedicated 6GB GDDR6 memory for clear and intensive gameplay.
- It has a 144 Hz display that is optional and complimented by a narrow bezel.
- Has a dual-fan system for cooling. The thermal design makes sure that the system remains cool.
- There are game shifters to offer dynamic performance.
- Impressive specs.
- Runs smoothly.
- It is attractive.
- It can be upgraded.
- It has lots of ports.
- It has a noticeably great screen.
- Has superior speed and software capabilities.
- The webcam has an indicator light.
- Heats up easily.
- Low travel keyboard.
- The memory is a bit low even though you can upgrade externally.
- Dim dual display.
This is another great pick for laptops under 1500 dollars. The main thing that makes it such a great choice is the AMD 8-core Ryzen 7 4800 APU found within. There is also an SSD and the best graphics to make your gaming experience one to remember. This gaming laptop does not need a workstation. You can have the most amazing time using this potent laptop. This laptop is versatile and has great battery life.
- It has a 1TB NVMe SSD.
- The graphics are RTX 2060, making it one of the best on the market.
- It is LED-backlit and anti-glare panel with an NTSC display at 45%.
- Has ROG boost that is dedicated to video memory resulting in advanced and ultrafast GPU for better gaming.
- It has a memory of 64 GB.
- It has a 2TB solid-state drive.
- Superior performance.
- Has great graphics.
- Has great features.
- Good memory.
- Perfect for a wide range of activities.
- Great battery life.
- It is fast.
- It’s a bit pricey compared to others with the same features
- Some find the trackpad a bit loose.
- No disc slot.
- 64GB RAM | 1TB PCIe SSD
- Equipped With The Latest and Powerful Enough AMD Quad-Core Ryzen 5 3550H (Beats i7-7700HQ) Processor, ( 2.1 GHz base frequency, up to 3.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 2 MB L2 / 4 MB L3 cache, 8 Threads)
- 15.6 inch Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 ) LED Display; Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 with 4GB dedicated graphics memory
- 1 USB Type-A 2.0 2 USB Type-A 3.1 1 HDMI 2.0 LAN 10/100/1000 1 3.5-mm headphone/microphone combo jack
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), 720p HD Webcam, RGB-Backlit Keyboard, 802.11ac + Bluetooth 5.0, DTS surround sound, 48Whr 3-cell lithium-ion
This laptop is perfect for gaming, especially because of the features that have been included. Its design and features are perfect for gaming and many other computing activities. Having dedicated memory makes it a great performer, and it means that you may rarely run of space because it is quite adequate.
- It has the latest AMD Quad-Core Ryzen, which is quite powerful as a processor.
- The screen is 15.6 inches with an LED display.
- It has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 and a dedicated graphics memory of 4GB.
- It comes with one USB A 2.0 port, 2 USB type A 3.11, HDMI 2.0, LAN 10/100/1000, and one 3.2mm microphone, and the headphone combo jack.
- 720p webcam.
- RGB backlit keyboard.
- DTS surround sound.
- Wireless mouse.
- It has a well-lit keyboard for easy use.
- It is attractive.
- It’s very fast.
- Has very clear and amplified sound.
- Memory can be upgraded.
- Storage can be upgraded.
- Great specs.
- The fan is a bit loud.
- A bit heavy.
Conclusion for The Best Gaming Laptops under $1500
Have you decided to buy the best 4k projector under $2000 to elevate the experience of watching movies and shows at home but are still confused about how to buy one? There a few details that need to be analyzed while buying a projector. The following tips summarize all the details and can help guide you towards a successful purchase.
Picking the best gaming laptop under $1500 for 2021 is a great thing because it will help you achieve everything you wanted. It is important to do your own research before settling for one model. Ensure that it is exactly what you were looking for before finalizing the purchase.
You need to be aware of some things before you make your final decision and purchase your gadget. These are things that will ensure that your laptop lasts long without the need for repairs or unnecessary breakdowns.
- You should ensure that the laptop does not run too hot.
Overheating is synonymous with gaming laptops. This is because they are created with powerful hardware suitable for the numerous activities associated with gaming. They are all contained within the laptop space that can be limited. That is why they get warm. For those that do not mind some noise, pick a laptop that contains an extra fan just to be safe. You can invest in a cooling pad too.
- Short battery life
Most of the laptops under this category come with a superb battery. When you pick a gaming laptop, you will have to compromise on the battery life for the best performance during your gaming activities. If you choose powerful laptops, you should not expect to run the games on your battery for a long period. Usually, battery life will last a couple of hours before you can recharge.
- The best display
In this case, you can pick different options for your gaming laptop under 1500 dollars. Usually, the standard gaming laptop stands at 1080x1920. This is usually a full HD screen. However, you can pick one with a 4 k resolution. This kind of screen is a good choice if you handle editing work. Choosing this kind of laptop for gaming means you need a better GPU, especially if you want to enjoy the best frame rates.
You should also consider the screen refresh rates. You can find a laptop with over 60 frames for every second. This is an important consideration for anyone who really likes games that are time-intensive and looking for a smooth experience.
- VR ready
Some of the best gaming laptops under $1500 for 2021 are usually VR-ready. With such a laptop, you can comfortably run virtual reality kinds of games. To run VR, you will need a good processor and enough space in your RAM.
- Lightweight design and durability
A gaming laptop should be portable, especially if you intend to carry it around with you. You should pick a laptop that is lightweight and durable as well. In this way, you should not have to worry about unnecessary breakdowns. Most gaming laptops have illuminated keyboards, proper spacing, and fast press times. When you type on a gaming laptop, you will find the experience quite enjoyable. Most gamers use an external mouse instead of trackpads.
- Optical drive
Many modern laptops do not have a DVD/CD drive. This is because many games are installed and played from different online services such as steam. If your laptop does not have an optical drive, you can easily install one.